Carbon fiber Sheets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon fiber Sheets

Hey everyone. I'm back in North America after a long stint of soccer in England. I will be selling flat sheets of carbon for dash pieces and splitters. Well I guess you can do a lot with flat sheets, so do whatever you want with them. I'm working on a price guide rite now and i can sell 10"by 10" for just 40 dollars canadian. I'm not too sure what the exchange rate is at the moment. The carbon fiber i use is American and is the highest grade. You wont have to protect it with any crap and you can see yourself in it. Don't worry about Quality I work at Composites Canada, this is all I do everyday

email me at sirchris65@hotmail.com
    Attached Files

another pic ohhhh pretty

this is the shine you get, hard work = perfect parts
    Attached Files

Comment

what the exchange to USD?

Comment

I checked and it would be 30 dollars US

Comment

What is required to cut and shape these pieces? Or rather whats the possibility of doing such things after you purchase the sheets.

Comment

u can cut it with normal hand tools and sand the edges like you would do any other project, the big guys will use carbide or dimond bits if they want. Normal tools work fine

Comment

how bendable is it? could you cut it and bend it over the stock hood skeleton to make a hood?

Comment

no its stiff, but that big It could be possible. The larger the sheet the more flexible it will become. I'll try that one day

Comment

Well there's something i can put my gauge panel together with.
                  ha.

Comment

hey man, i'm interested.. email me please.. totoro001@driftcentral.com

Comment

Working...
                    X