ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

180sx 0r 240 wanted!!!!!willing to trade too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 180sx 0r 240 wanted!!!!!willing to trade too.

hey my name is ryan and i have a 1987 toyota supra but i want a 180sx really bad so if you wanna sell or trade one, write me. thanks alot ryan

ryanx30@hotmail.com

Hey, I have one you might be interested in. I have a 1993 240sx hatchback. It is an automatic. Dark green in color. It has recently had a new(er) engine put in. I got the engine from allied engines, that is where Nissan gets their engines that they do not produce anymore, at least the one in gainesville. It has around 32k miles on the motor. The body has 132k. Their are a couple of dings in it, but nothing major. It has enkei rsf2 rims with new michelin hydro edge tires. It also has a fairly new aluminum radiator. The only problems are that the transmission likes to hang up in first gear sometimes, but I have an extra transmission sitting in my yard (covered up of course) that is not put in, but I will leave that up to the buyer to put it in. It also has a couple of cracks in the dash. Everything else runs excellent. The kenwood head unit and teh infinity speakers sound great. I am asking 4500 for the car, considering all that I have put into this car. The price is negotiable though. If you are interested, e-mail me at incubus_182_1693@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X