Miata Headlight Conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miata Headlight Conversion?

my friend is buying a miata and is looking for a stationary headlight conversion but can't find it anywhere. anybody know where to find one?

http://www.MAKEyourownCRAP.com

like me!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

HAHA, how many of you actually clicked on the link?? i did

Comment

Theres a few kits out, or you can convert to the newer style

Comment

I have some that are made by midd-tenn. They are very, very, very bad! I will be remaking them as soon as I have some time.

Click on the "www." button and take a look.

And I sooo clicked on that link.

Comment

haha!!! buskills and special_k got owned...but on a more fabricated type note: I think if you get some Fog lights that you like and get a hold of some sheet metal or plastic you can easily fabricate your own. 4 fog lights and all, and they're brighter than regular headlights...so who knows, just use your imagination...thats how i made my Chassis Bar

Comment

Yea, right now only Mid-tenn has them. You might be able to find some old Brainstorm ones. Go to miata.net and do a search on "Euro Crappies."

They too were garbage. The only good kit I've ever seen was in Japan at Garage Hayashi. They were beautiful, they rose from the back about a half an inch. Too bad he doesn't make them anymore

Comment

my friend ryan got his from ebay

Comment

what about finding some flush corvette lights off a the newest body style and makin them work...........if you build it they will come!!

Comment

Do you mean the C6? Who would want to pay for C6 headlights?

But, Chas, what do you know about converting mkI to mkII? I haven't run across that.

Comment

If you get some plexi and heat it in the oven over your existing popup lid, trim it down, and make a plate that you can mount the lights to you would have the mid tenn lights.

I actually worked on mine yesterday and got them secured much better.

Comment

How about these lights

Comment

Sorry didn't work, they were aerolights from rspeed.net. If you want to find them go to the website,click on the miata then click on lighting,and look for aerolights.

Comment

I found what your looking for!!!

they have them @ gomiata.com

http://www.gomiata.com/mamiflmoheki.html

Comment

Working...
                            X