Carbon Fiber Bracelet $25 Shipped SLC-Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Fiber Bracelet $25 Shipped SLC-Utah

I made this bracelet in my spare time. This one piece bracelet is round and has a 2.4" inner diameter. A approximately 2 7/16ths of an inch. It features a glossy, comfortable finish and a stylized open ended design. You slip it on by pulling the ends slightly apart and then slide it onto your wrist from the side. It fits most women. Measure the width of your wrist if there is a question. This bracelet features a unique industrial look to it and it is 100% real carbon fiber.

Fits loose on most women and tight if you a regular sized guy.

This bracelet is $25 shipped. I will accept paypal at adam@infocenter.biz

Did you have some extra carbon fiber laying around or something? You could go into business with that thing. You better get a patent soon.

Comment

If your girl accepts a CF braclet as a present, then you know you have a keeper.

Comment

Funny you should mention that. I just built a website for them yesterday due to the interest I have had in this one.

www.carbonfiberbracelets.com

Comment

This would make a good gift for the gf because I think it is cool and I am sure she would like it.

Comment

Yah I mainly intended them for guys that are into cars to buy for their gf's. Some guys are wearing them also. If you would like one for her I can make one tonoght if you send me $25 via paypal

Comment

Sorry but I am kind of tight for cash right now. I am really focusing on my car. I just found an engine so I can't get one just yet. I am definately going to get one from you as soon as I can though.

Comment

I live in SLC! where is your shop or whatever located?

Comment

Actually I just made this at my house. I work for MacLean Quality Composites in West Jordan during the day. We build all of the carbon fiber tubing for Trek Bicycle frames and this years carbon fiber Z06 Corvette hood for GM. Reall nice lightweight hood. Actually the first mass produced carbon fiber hood for an OEM. Pretty fun job but I love composites!

www.macqc.com

www.macqc.com/raceplates.htm

Comment

where do you live? Near rose park at all?

Comment

Na, Draper.

Comment

awsome

Comment

Thanks. Hey I grew up in University City. I saw you were in SD.

Comment

Working...
                          X