KA24DE for SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KA24DE for SALE!

Hey guys I am selling a KA24DE that I had in my 92 coupe. The tranny is in good shape and shifts smoothly then only problem is that the KA has a blown head gasket and that is an easy fix. I am selling the engine because I dropped a CA18det into my ride so its not beacause the KA was bad which I ended up figuring out later. Anyways the KA has approx. 162k on it. I am asking for 200 obo. This is for KA and tranny. You can pick it up here in atlanta or I can ship it for an extra charge!

you'll have more luck on 510 forums. people actually want that engine there...

Comment

I may be interested, but I am not currently in a position to spend any large ammounts of money. Please keep me updated on this though. You can email me or PM me any contact info you want me to have (email is in my profile).

Definately interested though as long as you don't sell it before I get the funds.

Comment

Engine is going to be bought by your's truly.

Comment

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS QUICK

Comment

who bought it?!?!?!

Comment

SOLD

My good pal prodigy up there bought it from me. Sorry guys! I do tend to have more KA's around so if someone needs one give me a holla and I put you on a waiting list. Cus I have couple of my friends who are doing swaps so I might have some spare Ka's around.

Comment

I will probably be buying those as well. Just kidding, hopefully.

Comment

i would like a spare KA because i might need it incase i am delayed on doing a swap. mcf9910@hotmail.com AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE,if it runs and wont break down on me THEN IM INTERESTED.

Comment

Working...
                  X