Fs, Ca: 1990 Hb, Sr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs, Ca: 1990 Hb, Sr

hey guys, well am moving to florida in 2 weeks and I don't know if am going to have the money to ship it to Florida with me. So I want to see if I can sell my car.

1990 Black Hatchback
    S15 SR LongBlock from Venus Auto
    5spd Tranny
    S14 SR Turbo
    S15 Injectors
    Blitz Intercooler
    Koyo Radaitor
    Nismo Rad. Cap and Thermostat
    Nismo OEM Clutch
    Blitz Boost Gauge
    Autometer WaterTemp Gauge
    HKS Full Downpipe and Hipper Full Catback Exhaust
    Apexi Turbo Timer

The S15 Longblock was put in about 2weeks ago, the aftermarket parts have about 2000miles on it. I'am including another spare S14 SR longblock with the offer, its a semi-blown engine which needs about 300-400 bucks worth of gasket parts to make it 100% running, which would be great for a project engine.

Car: Its a Black 1990 Hatchback, PowerWindows, Powerlocks, Sunroof. Outside has a few dents, nothing really major. The car is in awesome running order and the smog for the car should still be in effect, but I will look into it tomorrow and see.

I need to see it before Friday because if not then I need to figure out what I need to do. I want 7500obo and includes everything that I listed above. If you have a S14 with some mods, a trade might be consider, but the whole shipping thing still comes up, just throw me some offers or something and we will talk about it.

No Lowballers please, you can contact me through:
    email: lt_martinez@sbcglobal.net
    aim: djdorifto
    cell: PM for it
    or PM

My post are low here, but if u go to ziliva.net look up cali240sxdrifter I been there since 02 and very trusting.
    Thanks again. L8s!

how much r u askin for cuz my friend is lookin to buy a 240sx, got any pics?

Comment

email me please

Comment

Working...
      X