possible FS: KA24DE engine and tranny and couple other parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible FS: KA24DE engine and tranny and couple other parts

hey guys, i got a 91 KA and tranny, i bought it to turbo and put into my fastback, but i parted the car out due to frame rust, now i found a near perfect 93 near me for 2 grand (whoot whoot only 1500 away!!! lol ) and so i think im gunna sell the motor and save up for the 93 (thank god its not officialy for sale so itll be around for awhile lol) the motor and tranny have 85k on them. no ecu or harnnes and when i bought it it had no cams so i kept my cams from my 92

also have:

complete head (w/o cams unless the motor sells w/o them first) from my 92
    near complete black/greay interior conversion (no carpet or center counsole)(will part out if needed) lower intake mani and exhaust manni are gone

front bumper off the 92 is also for sale!! its white and in near perfect conditon.

front and rear bumpers off a 89 fast back also for sale, were sprayed with black primer (no prep work was done though, damn morons lol)

factory glass for sunroof out of the 89 also

and i have a couple sets of wheels, i believe i got one set of tear drops and a set and a half of steelies

silvia floor mats

jsut shoot me some offers guys!! i need money!!!! lol

I Will inform a buddy, he is looking for a KA.. how much you thinking?

Comment

looking to get about $350 for it

Comment

Originally posted by Ricer240sx
        looking to get about $350 for it
        That might be worth the shipping cost for my friend. Hes in california.. ill talk to him tonight.

Comment

let me know!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ricer240sx
            let me know!!
            Okay i spoke to my friend today, hes real interested, he doesnt have regular access to the internet, but if you give me your e-mail address or a contact number ill give it to him. you can PM it to me if you want. It would have to be shiped, and im sure he would pay for that if you looked into pricing for shipping.

Comment

Driftin240sx@hotmail.com

and ill see if i can get a quote of some sort for him, my buddy works at a place that shipps a lot of big stuff so ill see if he can help me out!

Comment

cool no problem man, ill pass forward the info.

Comment

can you post some pics of the floor mats, or send them to incubus_182_1693@hotmail.com Thanks.

Comment

i am very interested to buy this in the next week if you still have it. how much shipped to Rhode Island-02914? please post or email me back at Chrsr34@aol.com
                    any pics??

Comment

Working...
                    X