FS - Mazda RX-7 Turbo II (so.cal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - Mazda RX-7 Turbo II (so.cal)

i got a 1988 Turbo II model FC for sale... reason for selling is that i found a completly stock one for a good deal, and would like to start over brand new with a cosmo motor. so check it out and if anyone is interested please email me at - chiggityx@hotmail.com asking price is $5k

thanks!

http://chad9725.fotopic.net/c198043.html

Series 5 (89-91) Body/Interior
    J-Spec motor roughly 50-60k on motor (124k on chasis)
    Exedy clutch
    Walbro 255lph High-Pressure Fuel Pump
    ported wastegate
    blocked off emissions
    no a/c
    manual rack
    Racing Beat FuelCutDefender
    braided oil lines
    Magnecore 10mm wires
    E-Fan
    HKS SSQ BOV
    RacingBeat DP
    RacingBeat pre-silencer
    HKS cat-back
    AutoMeter Boost Gauge
    Tri-Point Rich/Lean Meter
    Blitz BTT Turbo Timer
    Enkei RPO1 (17x7.5 fr, 18x8.5 rr)
    2 BRAND NEW rear tires (Toyo Proxes 4)
    Intrax springs
    ST F/R sway bars
    Last edited by 13B TurboII; 06-05-2004, 12:11 AM.

TTT, cmon guys no one wants a drift FC? if your gonna drift an FC, you gotta drift a Turbo FC... none of that n/a nonsence allowed

Comment

pics would help.

Comment

Originally posted by 13B TurboII
        TTT, cmon guys no one wants a drift FC? if your gonna drift an FC, you gotta drift a Turbo FC... none of that n/a nonsence allowed

hah yup

sounds ncie but i have one alread

Comment

Care to TRADE?

I have a RED 88 SE N/A no performance mod. Just Suspension and Strut bar, Tenzo R Steering wheel and TenzoR DTM Bucket and MOTEGI RIMS. The Whole rear is gutted. Perfect for a Cosmo Swap. Ill even throw in $ if the trade is not fair.

Comment

pics are in the link, and no thanks for the n/a FC... there shouldnt even be such a thing in my book... n/a's are worthless

its ok though cause the car is sold...

Comment

Originally posted by 13B TurboII
              there shouldnt even be such a thing in my book... n/a's are worthless
              ouch! I take pride on my car. I do admit it doesn't have a huge # when it comes to power. But Damn!

Comment

dont get me wrong, i used to have one... but i'll definitely NEVER go back.

Comment

you say you drift....N/A is better all around...from what i heard all around drifting fourms
                  Last edited by rotaryland; 06-09-2004, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Mr. Sparkle?

Comment

Originally posted by rotaryland
                      you say you drift....N/A is better all around...from what i heard all around drifting fourms
                      Can't agree with that. You see more high power turbo cars winning D1 than low power N/A. The response is nice in an n/a, but for power, you can't beat a turbo.

Comment

well..10 bucks he even knows how to drift or even comes close to d1 competition, thats why that much power doesnt concern any of you guys you dont even know how to use it

Comment

wrong!!!you defenetly havnt drift a turbo car before....

Comment

Actually it's all about preference. Some people prefer the smooth acceleration curve of ain N/A car and some like the punch of the turbo. There is no right, wrong or better, it all boils down to personal preference. 1% of the people on this forum can even come close to the D1 level of driving, so you can't use that as a point prover. If you don't like N/A, no need to bust on the mans car.

Comment

sounds like you dont know how to use power either from when you said "from what I HEARD all around drifting forums"...hearing is a lot different from EXPERIENCING so don't say that one is better than the other if you haven't tested one out and just HEARD it.

Comment

Working...
                              X