FS: White 98 S14 SE 5sp KAT + More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: White 98 S14 SE 5sp KAT + More!

I might get rid of my project simply because I am about to attend a local university and need the cash. This project has been fun but also time consuming, I do not have as much time as i use to inorder to work on the project.

The car is a '98 with a clean title, stright body and has never been in an accident. The current milage is at 66,xxx and the car has a manual transmission. The tires on the wheels are Yokohama AVS ES100's with good tred left. The turbo kit was installed about 2 months ago and has been through only 1 oil change since the break in at 64,900. The compression numbers are 180 178 178 180. Everything on the car was purchased New unless stated. Also the coilovers, sway bars, downpipe, bov, optima battery, subframe spacers, and rear under brace are newly installed (within the 4weeks) There is no known problems with the car except for minor scratches and dings like with all used cars. There are no mechanical problems.

Pictures are at: http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eyu...oo.com/eyustfu

eMail me at: eyustfu@yahoo.com for any other questions (best way of contacting me)

Asking price is $16,500. Willing to ship if interested buy buyer is required to arrange shipping. Willing to trade for another car + cash if necessary and i might be willing to take some off some on the price depending on the situation.

Located in Dallas, Texas

Mods are:

Engine/Drivetrain:
    Greddy TD06/20g Turbo Kit
    Greddy Front Mount Intercooler
    Greddy Titanium 80mm Exhaust
    Greddy 80mm Downpipe
    HKS SSQV BOV
    J30 LSD/240SX Flanges (used)
    Optima Redtop Battery
    Top Speed Short Shifter

Suspension:
    Kazama Tension Rods
    Kazama Subframe Spacers
    Nismo Power Brace
    Nismo R-Tuned Coilovers
    Suspension Techniques Sway Bars
    Tanabe Rear Under Brace
    Tein Tie Rod Set

Exterior/Interior:
    4100K Hid Kit
    JDM Front Grill
    Clifford Matrix II Alarm
    Redline Shift Boot
    Sparco Torino (Black) Seat
    OEM Front Lip
    Pioneer CD Player
    Pioneer Speakers
    Pioneer Sub
    Amp

thats expensive as a mofo

Comment

price out the parts and let me know if you can get a better deal, used car prices are always negotiable so if you dont like the price but interested offers can always be made.

Comment

Working...
      X