Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85 ae86 for sale in s.a. tx.

Club4AG Forums
    Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Chat
    You are logged on as
    drifter wannabe

All Forums
    For Sale - Cars
    ae86 for sale or trade in s.a. tx. New Topic Add Poll
    Reply to Topic Send Topic to a Friend
    Subscribe to Topic
    Printer Friendly

Author Topic
    drifter wannabe
    Club4AG Enthusiast Member

USA
    276 Posts Posted - 06/06/2004 : 15:10:19
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hey guys,i have an 85 gts, 5spd, silver and black two tone, non-lsd rear end, that is bone stock. i found out my wife was pregnant and thought i could keep it but it is not looking so good. it has some rust that is pretty bad but is repairable, the paint is not all that great but its not like you can't repaint it. i have an extra ac system for it that i never installed, it has everything including the blower and compresser. make me an offer and we will see what happens. my phone number is 210-317-8666. i will try and find some pictures. it runs great.

dunno

New Topic Add Poll
    Reply to Topic Send Topic to a Friend
    Subscribe to Topic
    Printer Friendly Jump To: Select Forum Club4AG Forums Beginner's Talk - For Newcomers For Sale - Cars For Sale - Parts & Accessories Fun Talk Technical Talk Drifting, Autocrossing, and Roadracing Drag Racing Forum Support Club4AG Registry TECHNICAL TALK BODY AND COSMETICS CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION ELECTRICALS ENGINE and DRIVETRAIN INTERIOR and ACCESSORIES LITERATURE and MANUALS WHEELS, TIRES and BRAKES -------------------- Home Active Topics Frequently Asked Questions Member Information Search Page
    Club4AG Forums
    1998 Club4AG USA

Snitz Forums 2000

how much? email me at mcf9910@hotmail.com,also if u could include some pics that would be great.

Comment

1300.00, i live in san antonio, i don't have any pics at the moment.

Comment

sweet.... i live in SA and I WANT YOUR CAROLLA!!!!!! when can i swing by and check it out?

Comment

whenever you want, just give me a call 210-317-8666.

Comment

Working...
          X