AE-86 wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE-86 wanted

Im looking for a AE-86 hatchback wanted,relatively good condition.As long as the miles arent too high i would prolly be interested.Thanx.

Did you just finish watching Initial D?

Comment

lol

new: 4age's are very strong engines. Even if you find one w/ 180.000 miles in you don't have to worry. Some people beat on them to 250,000+ miles.

SeeClub4AG

They have a section on cars for sale.

Comment

I have an '84 corolla SR5 coupe w/ 220k miles for sale, it's AC and radio work excellent and it runs excellent, I live in central california, if you're interested my number is (209)-524-4178

Comment

ill sell you my coupe with espiler springs and tociko blues for 3 g's it has 150k on the engine.

Comment

ill sell you mines for 6gs... its bone stock

Comment

wow good one 180,havent heard that one before.ive been looking for one for a while.like before i even saw initial d.

Comment

i'll sell you my 85' corolla hatch, all red, no pics, 120k miles, body is in good condition, clean title, second owner, new 20v engine 5500 obo

Comment

I have an AE86 hatchback in excellent, near-mint condition w/ new 14X7 RS Watanabe rims and new Falken Azenis tires. CLEAR title, low mileage. I'll let it go if the price is right.
                  Last edited by OBAKASAN; 06-19-2004, 11:15 AM.

Comment

i have one and bunta tuned it and the 3 armed drifter drove it, i m sellin it for 9,999.99

Comment

sell me ur rims

Comment

if it would lower the price ill buy the car only on the stock tires,so u can sell the rims and tires seperetly.how much would u want for just the stock car?

Comment

obakasan send me some pics of it at mcf9910@hotmail.com,cressida thats a little high for a gts.

Comment

Working...
                          X