AE86 f/s in cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86 f/s in cali

I'm selling my '84 corolla sr5 coupe (AE86) due to i'm going to fix up my 240sx instead. It has 222k miles on the odometer and it runs excellent. The OEM AC and Radio work perfectly, the radio is a tape deck and it has blue interior. The interior is in amazingly good condition for its age. It's white and the body is in very good condition except for the front driver-side fender it has a dent and the driver door is missing a pin that keeps it from swinging open too much. Besides that, there is chipped paint and the car is in overall very good condition and is a rare find. It would be perfect for the AE101 engine swap or 20v 4age swap. It's extremely light since it's the SR5 trim model. I'm selling it for $1000 Call (209)-524-4178 if you're interested.

Never sold the Coupe I imagine?

Bump

Comment

ok, I changed my mind i'm keeping my corolla so consider this thread dead

Comment

Why didn't you come to that conclusion about 30 minutes before you posted this? Seems kinda strange...

Comment

no kidding, that sounds like something i could actually afford.... too bad your in Cali, oh well doesnt matter i still cant drive....

Comment

Working...
          X