240sx seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240sx seats

I own a 1990 240sx and the driver seat is broken, it leans all the way back. I'm looking for a replacement seat or seats. Also would it be cheaper to just get racing buckets?

hey its your call.....i mean if you plan on drifting you're going to need some buckets that will hold you properly in the seat so you're not moving all over the place.....
    search around for some quality seats at a price you think is worth getting for..the possibilities are endless.............
    you could aim for sparco, bride,tenzo R, some Silvia K's seats, ect..........and hey maybe some Skyline buckets from a stock GT-R haha they're pretty comfortable...but if you don't have any contacts from japan to get you them you can always strip out a pair of Sentra SE-R seats because they're "skyline inspired".....
    or search ebay

Comment

This same thing happened on my car. If I am not mistaken the nut that holds the bottom half of the seat to the top of the seat has broken off the top part of the seat (It is welded to the top half of the seat and it connects to the bottom half by the little thing that moves the top half forward and back) When this happen to me I went to a junk yard and found the top half of a passenger seat (it was in better condition). This cost me $12 bucks. Just an idea for a cheap way out of the problem.

Comment

mine broke too, crappy seats..

i use a bucket behind the drivers seat to hold me up..

but im getting that fixed soon!

Comment

Working...
        X