• FS: '85 AE86 GT-S in Wa.

'85 Corolla GT-S
    $3,500 o.b.o.
    147k on engine
    Front strut bar (JDM)
    Cat back exhaust
    New spark plug wires
    Runs strong

I have had the car about a month but moving to a new house where I have no room for it. Sad to let it go so soon but I gotta do what I gotta do. I still owe some to the bank so they still technically own it but that is easily taken care of.
    I am in Poulsbo, Wa. Just across the water from Seattle.
    You can reach me via E-Mail: pacman-pat@comcast.ne.t (ignore the second . in the .net)
    OR
    Call me @ 360-710-8080 ANYTIME. Sleep is boring.
    Thanks!
    - Patrick

(Pics to come soon so don't ask I'll have them up in a day or two)

Some extra info on the car.

It is a Hatch
    Cruise Control
    Power Steering
    No Sun-Roof
    Aftermarket Springs

Pics tomorrow!

Comment

Wow the colors are a godsend...I like how panda look mixes w/ the ghetto look...Thumbs up to the red lip...

Comment

Yeah she looks like *Censored**Censored**Censored* but nothing a little paint won't fix. Of course if you want a sleeper, this is the paintjob you want. lol

Seriously though, it is a great car just needs some paint.

Comment

I'm not flamming here, but I think your asking price is a little high. It's not low milage, not a full paint, however, it is pretty good shape as body goes.

Comment

Haha, nice door.

Sorry AE86_Drift, but that's actually normal price for a GTS hatch now.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
              Wow the colors are a godsend
              yea, those are pretty wild graphics!

Comment

GO FR_Madness!!
                hopefully you can sell it quick because you might be getting some 240 info from me in a day or two..

Comment

Whoever is selling that is an idiot! Why would anyone pay $3,500 for an '85???? With that much i could get a 240 or something a whole lot better. Most cars that old sell for under $500. Dont be stupid sell cars for what they are worth.

Comment

Clam down. It's just not gonna happen.

Comment

As long as the frame is straight, very little body rust, and the engine runs strong (properly maintained), you'll have no problem selling the car in the $2000-$3000 range.

Comment

wait wait wait.......its a freakin 85.....(ae86).......i mean if its running and nice ofcourse.....down in SATX they are RARE!!!!! so yea.....i am interested....VERY!!!.....

Comment

DriftKing: the cars year is an 85 but we're refering to its chassis code which is AE86.... the 85-87 corolla SR5's and GTS's chassis code are refered to as AE86.......feel free to correct me if i'm wrong......

Jonny_Pham: its 3500 for it but it might also be o.b.o and hey like MK2 said...if the frames right and engine runs strong then hey it just might sell......so don't dog on him for his efforts

Comment

Originally posted by ACDSupra7
                            Haha, nice door.

Sorry AE86_Drift, but that's actually normal price for a GTS hatch now.
                            i wouldnt pay 3500 for an 85´...come on

Comment

Working...
                            X