no interior/no radio
    no ac/ no pwr steering.

good transportation or super drift car
    i drive it everyday.

going away to college, need some cash.
    SUPER NEW PRICE: 2000.00 obo or trade plus less cash

email for info or post here.
    ae86foesale@yahoo.com

Last edited by princess_hachi; 07-09-2004, 07:25 PM.

I dig the paintjob.

TRD springs? looks like it...and is that a home depot front lip?

bump for a hot subtle car done right. I may know someone interested, I'm in huntington beach.

Comment

thanks a hot deal you got there, are those springs just cut or are they aftermarket? i'm interested, i could use a drift only car, keep my 510 nice. i'll email you.

Comment

hey, thanks for the praise. i love the car, but im low on funds to get to school.
        the lip is a home depot special.
        the springs are trd, so is the short shift.
        the paint isn't in the best condition, but it looks a lot better then when i bought it. it was three different colors.
        it isn't a show car, but great just for driving. good idea for second transportation and fun.
        thanks again. dan

Comment

dan

i love what you did with the skirts i sold you... car still looks hot... too bad you have to sell. good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Comment

hey, whats up. yeah, the side skirts really helped out the car. thanks for the hook up. i dont want to sell, but school comes first. right now im looking for another way to make the cash, but if i have to, then im gonna sell her. thanks again. oh, are you going to dd17? if so, ill be there both days. later, dan

Comment

extra stuff

oh yeah, i got some other parts for the car that are not installed. ground control coil overs, solex locks, and a spare set of rims.(87snowflakes). im trying to sell them seperate, but could throw them in with the car. just to let everyone know. thanks dan

Comment

look

hey everyone, check me out. late

Comment

I'll be at DD17 on sunday with driftspeed. I'll try to track you down!

-John

Comment

i hate to threadjack but could you give me some info on the home depot lip (like what you used etc. ). the car looks sick as fuk. gl with your sale.

Comment

UPS brown rocks!

Comment

thanks

thanks guys. im glad you all like my car, i love her to death. i wish i didn't have to sell her.
                        about the lip, its really easy to make.
                        go to a home improvement shop or a gardening center. i went to lowes gardening department. look for the stuff they use to make garden trims. it comes in a roll, it only cost like five bucks.
                        measure out the front of your car, cut a little bit longer. then all you do is put it on the car. i drilled hole into the bottom lip and used zip ties to attach. i was going to rivit it in, but got lazy. this is about it. some vw guys do this with their corrodos, but they use different trims. try looking it up on vwvortex.com . hope this helps, dan.

Comment

thats like the same shade brown as imamura's old hachi.

Comment

sweet

Comment

buy me

still for sale. thanks for looking

Comment

Working...
                              X