88 tsi/ turbo/rwd/lsd/5spd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 tsi/ turbo/rwd/lsd/5spd

i am sellling a 88 conquet tsi/mitsu starion, car runs and drives great and has mods, it has a k&n in side of a cut air box, it has a 3" cat back custum pipe with a 2.5" hks turbo downpipe that sounds really nice, a boost controller, an s-afcII. stock turbo that is in good shape. the car has a black hood of an 83 model so it has the scoop, the body is in good shap with the 7" tires in front and 8" in rear 5 spoke design. super good lsd. 5spd, alarm, pwr win, pwr locks, no sun roof,car is red, tan cloth int. with sony deck and infinity speakers. it has 154XXX on the engine but works and pulls hard. im lossing a lot of money but i need to sell fast. the car is in nor cal, i will trade for 240sx or ae86 hachi in same or even worse condition. email me for pics at marianocech1@msn.com
    i will accept all resonable offers
    i will accept all resonable offers
    it is a parts car because i cant get to pass vissual, will pass out pipe but not vissual every thing works so if you just want a parts car this is perfect i also have a few extra parts, i need to sell quick for the smoge reason once again all offers will be entertained
    thanxs
    tom

sweet....so how much do you want for it....honestly?

Comment

mann, what is with all of the cars in sacramento that i havent seen . mann i need to get out more. to bad is doesnt pass smog or else i would be intrested.

Comment

i got a guy who can smog for 300... also i have a brand new lsd rear/pumpkin for this car... so whoever buys it....

Comment

car is sold

Comment

Working...
          X