83 and 85 RX7 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 83 and 85 RX7 for sale

also for sale for the rotory fans, a 83 and a 85 as a pair for 1000 bucks.. one has a perfect body but when the motor is started it throws a small ammount of black smoke, the other has a good running motor but the paint, interior and body arent too great.. they are the first gen. rx7 with a chassis code of FB3? i think the "?" is a c but i dont remmeber at this moment.. they are both 5 speed..the cars are selling at 600 a piece or 1000 together.. they are located in the fresno california area if you wish to lok at them for yourself or if you want a picture just leave your e-mail in a reply and/or any questions you might have..
    Attached Files

a shot of the good motor
    Attached Files

Comment

i forgot to post it in teh first but i also have a rx4 with a 110 dynoed rotory hp also for sale.. i dont have a good picture of it cuz there is a row of grape vines to one side and a dodge caravan to the other side so there isnt a good way to get a shot of it, but i did manage to get a shto of the rear fender.. and yes this would make a awsome drift machine cuz its a wagon
      Attached Files

Comment

allright....so where are you located cuz i'm looking for something different and that wagon is something way different.

Comment

i am located in Fresno California USA and the RX4 waggon is a rwd 110 hp twin rotor.. its quite fast and the selling price is around $1000-$2000 depending on how it runs etc... i will find out for you and ill get back to ya.

Comment

Can you send me more pics of both cars? If possible, email me at norevlimitls@hotmail.com. Thanks

Comment

ill go take more pictures for you all and post em' i also have a supra for sale at 2500 bucks... ill get a shot of the second rx7's great interior... it truly is awesome....it was a perfectly kept and looks great.

Comment

i PMed you. check it. my email is bigpunkjon2@yahoo.com

Comment

Can you please email me some pictures of the rx-7 with the clean body.

thanks

johnwebber@charter.net

Comment

Where you at in Fresno man?

Comment

the address of my dads shop is 9191 Whitesbridge and Rolinda ( highway 180) why might you ask? do u live in fresno???

Comment

Yeah, you're in Rolinda though...Not Fresno?

Comment

Working...
                        X