ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R33 SKYLINE GTR brake calipers-FOR SALE!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R33 SKYLINE GTR brake calipers-FOR SALE!!!!!!!

I have a whole set of 1993 Nissan R33 Skyline Calipers for sale. I have both front and rear calipers. They have approx. 60K miles on them. Will look awesome with some nice paint. This is pretty much impossible to find in the US. I just brought these back from my trip to Japan. I am selling just the calipers, not the rotors. These will fit any US spec 180, 240, s13, s14, 300zx, etc. These are 30mm calipers so that means you have to buy skyline or 300zx rotors and brake pads. Imagine having the stopping power of a skyline gtr under your foot. The rear calipers are the same the Signal Auto twin drifters have on their 180s so you know they have to have some great stopping power. Email me at lukevin@auburn.edu with your best offer. Please no lowball offers.
    Attached Files

Part numbers

Hey are they GTR brakes? Do u know the part numbers for the calipers?

Comment

do the front calipers say SUMITOMO??? i have ECR33 (GTS-T) calipers on my car and the front 4 piston calipers run 32mm pistons not 30mm pistons, which is why i'm running ECR33 front rotors (.5" larger overall diameter compared to Z32 rotors)

might want to double check that one

Comment

Working...
      X