Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM KA24DE... hahaha... as if calling it JDM will make it more special. OOoooh, the motor was made in Japan, so it's JDM!!! [/end sarcasm]

Anyway, ahem... got any pics available? I'm interested, but pictures WOULD REALLY HELP... in case you didn't know.

Originally posted by jaydm180sx
    JDM KA24DE? Thats like an oxymoron, kind of like government intelligence. Do they really exist?

Comment

email me if you want pix because i dont know how to put it in this site

Comment

Re: FS: 90' fastback 180sx SOCAL

Originally posted by JDM180sx
        90' 240sx for sale!!
        JDM KA24DE Motor swap w/less then 80,000 Miles
        Clean Title, clean interior, 5 speed
        DTM style Magaflow Exhaust
        New Tein Spring
        Very clean asking for 2400 obo
        DON'T WORRY ABOUT SMOG ITS BEEN DONE

Just to let you know ahead of time there is no power steering and no back seats.

If your interested email me at cutie_aznboi@yahoo.com

Hahaha...Sorry...But your email address makes me laugh! I don't know what sex are you, but still both ways it's kinda funny...

Comment

its is from japan but not fully jdm..i swapped a 96 ka into my 92 with 32k the one u have has high milage...the ones in the trucks are sohc the dohc came for 240sx and frontiers...so i dunno about the jdm..i know i did get mine from japan though..hence no vin or the guy who sold it to me put a bunch of bs japanese labels on there. the only thing i noticed different was the intake manifold had more sensors and a different egr on there. is the car with a lsd or open?

Comment

Re: Re: FS: 90' fastback 180sx SOCAL

Yea....its a stupid email but i didnt make it. I'm just using it for now. Kinda obvious that a girl made it for me.

Originally posted by Thai Juku
            Hahaha...Sorry...But your email address makes me laugh! I don't know what sex are you, but still both ways it's kinda funny...

Comment

IM INTERESTED IN IT SEND PIX breakman04@hotmail.com I LIVE IN LONG BEACH

Comment

car is sold sorry about that MYS13. And to all u *Censored**Censored**Censored* lickers YEAH I GOT IT SOLD DUMBFUKERS THINKING I CAN"T SELL IT N SHYT. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*EN WANNABE DRIFTERS DUNNO SHYT BOUT CARS.

Comment

car is sold sorry about that MYS13. And to all u *Censored**Censored**Censored* lickers YEAH I GOT IT SOLD DUMBFUKERS THINKING I CAN"T SELL IT N SHYT.
                  since when did any of them say you cant sell it?

*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*EN WANNABE DRIFTERS DUNNO SHYT BOUT CARS.
                  look at who called a ka JDM

if that motor wasnt swaped in from a japanese car then i guess the only dumbfukc that doesnt know anything about cars is YOU.

Comment

moderators delete this post if you want
                    Attached Files

Comment

Wow a real JDM KA motor, does it have more horses or somehthing? dum Sh!t. Yeah we dont know anything about drifting but you call your stock motor 240sx a 180. Good job chief.

Comment

man why u *Censored**Censored**Censored*s instigating i was talkin about the people from the beginning. Now they edit their messages cause they don't want to look stupid. No JDM KA fcuken stupid asses. And you dipshyt getting in this, fcuken lil kids some one should fcuk your *Censored**Censored**Censored* up.

Comment

Why hasn't this thread been been closed, the guy already sold his car. He also seems to have anger issues.

People on this forum don't understand why you swapped a US KA for a JDM KA. Its still the same engine. It doesnt mean we don't know about cars or drifting. You need to chill.

Why don't you show us how much you know about cars and drifting instead of cursing at everyone.
                          Last edited by jaydm180sx; 07-18-2004, 07:01 PM.

Comment

u kno i admit i did jump into this, only because your insulting people with no prior knowledge of there age or background in cars

im all for newbies but danm i hella hate it when people are new to the board and assume all these things.

cant you see you have no future in this forum?

i suggest you just stop posting. everytime you do your making your self look like a DUMBAS5. dont even try to defend yourself, its not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                            X