X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prodigy
    replied
    Originally posted by RedsunZZ32
    ok sorry for the duhs lol but i was just informing the 240 guy and yeah alot of ppl want to push me off a bridge when critisize them it was a joke tho to prove a point lol So LOL about it
    Yeah, you might want to criticize someone other than one of the guys that has been on this board the longest. I will let this one slide with a warning but next time see ya.

Leave a comment:

• Topics II
    replied
    Yo guys chill out. I did it cuz it was funny and we had a sr sitting there and no rotarys sitting in the shop. Its an awesome drift car and stands out. Everyone is hung up on 50/50 weight distribution, but 9 out of 10 drift cars are far from that.

Leave a comment:

• RedsunZZ32
    replied
    ok sorry for the duhs lol but i was just informing the 240 guy and yeah alot of ppl want to push me off a bridge when critisize them it was a joke tho to prove a point lol So LOL about it

Leave a comment:

• markeese180sx
    replied
    Duh do the math Sr20det is a lighter motor then a rotor For one Duh DUh duh Aluminum block and head duh duh duh? go find out specs on a sr20 and specs on a rotory, all steel rotory at that

damn a 240 guy and dont know ur nissan motors.......
    your the kinda kid i would throw off a bridge and laugh at...a 240 owner doesnt necessarily have to KNOW about JDM S13 ENGINES...since 240's DIDNT come with sr20dets

edit: and stop with the duh's

Leave a comment:

• MrodDrft
    replied
    this thread is getting too silly for me, thats a hot fc, must be different wit a sr

Leave a comment:

• Shin180sx
    replied
    Duh do the math Sr20det is a lighter motor then a rotor For one Duh DUh duh Aluminum block and head duh duh duh? go find out specs on a sr20 and specs on a rotory, all steel rotory at that

You're the moron, a 13BT weighs alot less than an SR. Me and a friend pulled the13BT from the engine bay of my old FC without an engine hoist.

Leave a comment:

• RedsunZZ32
    replied
    Originally posted by prodigy
    Why did you swap in an SR anyways? Any particular reason?

Leave a comment:

• hachiroku-fc3s
    replied
    dumb

Leave a comment:

• prodigy
    replied
    Why did you swap in an SR anyways? Any particular reason?

Leave a comment:

• ferny
    replied
    no not his biggest fan,...just seems like a kool person and yea hes a damn good drifter... thumbs up

Leave a comment:

• nissanguy_24
    replied
    I didnt realize this thread was that old when i posted on it. I guess ferny is just your biggest fan.

Leave a comment:

• Topics II
    replied
    Talk about rising from the grave... yeah i sold this car to a friend of mine, and then another friend of mine (and current roomate) tony angelo bought it and competes regularly with it. We both built this car, and my Z.

Leave a comment:

• Weapon X
    replied
    Oh man, did you take alot of flak from the rotor-heads for that?

Leave a comment:

• nissanguy_24
    replied
    Do you put a sr20 in everything?

also was this car at laguna seca? i remember seeing a black FC with a sr in it.

Leave a comment:

• ferny
    replied
    forsberg its ferny! im the mexican foo that u see at MotoRex take ur fc to MotoRex and bust some figure 8's like u did with the hachi when u took toshi hayama for a ride nice skills!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X