AE86 GTS for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86 GTS for sale

Hey guys, I have a 1987 Corolla GTS for sale. It has about 148,000 miles on it. Let me know if anybody is interested. Im looking to get around $1700 for it. I have some pictures of it here: http://public.fotki.com/Soarer/ae86_gts/

were u located?

Comment

im in portland oregon, but if you want i can ship anywhere in the country, and even hawaii.

Comment

I am in your area. Poulsbo/Suquamish area. I'd like to come take a look. I have cash. Let me know when/where we can meet.

360-710-8080
        pacman-pat@comcast.net

Thanks!

- Patrick

Comment

bump!

Nice car and reasonable price. I'd buy it if it was a liftback. Good luck with the sale though!

Comment

just to let you know, hatchbacks arent the end all be all, theres no reason not to buy this. and i have a HB...

Comment

I know, but it's just my personal preference, among thousands of other people.. That's all. I have a liftback... or hatchbatch (whatever you wanna call it), too.

Originally posted by 05m0515
              just to let you know, hatchbacks arent the end all be all, theres no reason not to buy this. and i have a HB...

Comment

Anything else you can tell us that we can't really see in the pics? Such as the condition of the motor and chassis damage.

Comment

I dont know that much detail about the car because it's my friend's, who doesn't have internet. yea go ahead and laugh, but if you want more detail i will give you his number

Comment

You mind PM'ing it to me?

Comment

if you, or your friend, still have this car... i would like to hear more about it aswell... and maybe come take a look at it. im going to be in vancouver this weekend so possibly we could do it then.

Comment

still for sale?

Comment

Working...
                        X