still WTB: FC in U.P. area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still WTB: FC in U.P. area

hello, i am lookin to get ahold of an FC. i am in upper michigan, and i am looking to find one in somewhat of my area. i dont want to have to pay for shipping charges, and dont wnat to have to drive back from soCal to get it. so if you are in lower michigan, all wisconsin, upper illinios, or eastern Minnisotta areas please hook me up. thanks. peace

jooser

I was about 2 seconds from buying this car before I found my 240sx. Its an 87 FC TurboII GT-R. Its black and could be the coolest car! Im in Appleton Wisconsin and the car is like 15 minutes from here. If yer serious about having a FC you should hook this up! Otherwise Im gonna buy it and fix it up along with my 240sx. BTW....its only like 400$ Cuz it has a mismatched hood and fenders. eejjkk2003@yahoo.com if yer interested.

Comment

great, thx for the tip off dude. where too in Appleton is it haha. cuz knowing where it is would be great. if you could pm me the phone number for it so i could get some info for it, i would be greatful. thx again...joose

Comment

I decided to buy this myself. I have a buyer that will pay top dollar for it after I do the work on it. Sorry about getting yer hopes up. If its any consolation, my 180sx and both of my FC's with be for sale in March. I am moving to JAPAN and will need to get my money and posessions in order.

Comment

np man. good luck on the buildup on that FC. contact me in march. we may be able to work something out for one of your other rides thanks and peace

jooser

Comment

If you do decide to travel or have it shipped..... http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...?threadid=6569 its not in SoCal, LOL!

Comment

FC RX7 for sale in Wisconsin again!

OK, I have one of those FC's for sale again. You should come and look at it ASAP. This one is being sold so that we have money to stick into the other. I own it so its at my house. It isnt for sale down here yet so I will be waiting for yer reply. I know it's hard to find these things in good running condition so I will give you first dibs. Get back to me SOON!

Comment

i PM'd you. thanks

Comment

Working...
                X