Tom's rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom's rims

Can someone please tell me what type of Tom's rims these are, and were I might be able to buy them. Thanks.
    Attached Files

They're called TOM'S NewSports II. they're about 400 a piece. There used to be a place in Torrance called Denovo USA, which was the US distributor of TOM'S , but they seemed to have disappeared. I used to know a guy there named Thomas but I haven't talked to him in a year or so. There might be a used wheel place that carry them or places like that.

Comment

i wish i had a chaser.....

Comment

yeah the owner of Denovo is my neighbor he closed the shop down due to costs. If you want i could have a talk with him for whatever info you want.

Comment

Denovo was a great place. Is your neighbor still in the car industry?

Comment

Could you see if he could point me in the direction of a set? Thanks

Comment

i came across a pair of them in my last shipment at ALTA, will look some more, what car is this for? So Cal Alteration

Comment

1989 240SX 4 * 114.3

Comment

what size and what width, also color if there's a preference,

i'll email ALTA japan and see if they can find anything. they'll either have it or it'll be imputted in their search list.

john ALTA

Comment

16"* 5.5 In. in front and 16"*6 in back. Color, probably gunmetal. not sure about offset. 4*114.3 lug pattern. My email's tuner4ted@yahoo.com, btw.

Comment

I am also looking for a set of Impul Silhoutte's. Same size, and bolt pattern.Thanks.

Comment

Your widths are FAR too small. Go with at least 7". You aren't driving a Geo Metro, after all.

Comment

Then I guess like 7" in front and 7.5" in back. I really don't know anything about wheel offset, or width.

Comment

that's a lot of money, what language is that

Comment

german

Comment

Working...
                              X