S13 parts parting out my sylvia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 parts parting out my sylvia

Hello folks everything must go. I got a T25 turbo, blitz blowoff valve. front headlights, tail lights, trunk emblem, LSD original buckets, Hurst line lock, 720 cc injectors, and much more incldng pistons, twin plate clutch. Any inquiry accepted if it's not listed doesn't mean I don't have it. Make me an offer Im just trying to get rid of the car and no one wants to buy the whole package out here.

where are u located

Comment

Yes i am interested

I need a few parts that you have you can contact me at nathan@lightspeedlnder.com Thanks, Nathan

Comment

I am interested in your BOV,lightened flywheel if you have one,and a boost controller.E-mail me @ mynezye25@hotmail.com
        With prices and shipping info.I live in Tulsa,Okla 74011

Comment

in

Comment

your hot!!

Comment

is this a coupe or fastback?

i need the passenger side mirror
              drivers side taillight on a fastback
              and a passenger side fender

Comment

parts from my sylvia

> for the fly wheel sorry don't have one, but I do have a twin plate OS Geiken clutch that doesn't require a flywheel. I got an SDS for my boost controller. I have the passenger mirror no prob, and about the fast back are you referring to the 180 glass type rear end. I just have a S-13 with the regular body. Are we talking about one of the the front fenders or rear quarter panel? I also have the front spoiler with the big *Censored**Censored**Censored* opening for an intercooler. I'm currently in Okinawa.

Comment

how's your front end? i'm looking for s13 bumper, fenders and hood, lighting. also, how much is your lsd? just email with reply. thanx

Comment

I need to convert my 240sx coupe, , , need my s13 look...if you can bro let me know how much your letting your front end fenders, headlights(triple beam I hope), and hood... But for sure I really need some fenders. thx

Comment

the sds that you have is it the em-4, and how much do you want for it. email me

Thanks,
                      William M.

Comment

Working...
                      X