Looking for 240 for a grand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 240 for a grand

Im looking for a 240sx in the Northeast of Illinois. Anybody that can help would be great! THANKS!!

89 240sx for sale $200 obo

I have a red 89 240sx, I dont know if the engine is the KA24e or KA24de. When I bought it the previous owner told me a newer better condition engine was put in. A new ready to paint drivers side fender and a new grey driver seat come with it. It doesn't have much of an interior besides the nice drivers seat and the top of the back seat (they are the same color), the radio works and so does the AC just get a new brake master cylinder and radiator and you are set. A turn signal passenger fender and a hood are also needed. So, for 200 dollars and about another 600 you will have a nice racing 240sx. I dont care how you get it, but I need $200, and I am willing to trade instead. Some body work is needed, not much though. The passenger side fender will work, it just could look better. I live in Pine Bush New York and I will do anything to get it to you as long as I am compensated. I can get pictures if you want them, but I was going to do a Sil- Eighty converion to it, so it will not look pretty. This was going to be my race car/ daily driver, but my girlfriend would like a better daily driver and if I can get $200 dollars and the starter and vacuum lines for a 240sx I can get a nicer 240sx. I love 240sx/180sx's!! And for anyone interested in this car, a turbo hit is made for this engine and the 96 and later s14.

Comment

Working...
    X