• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Version Parts

181-3305 RCA AE86, $85 list,
    181-3310 NCRCA AE86, $135 list,
    181-3200 Lateral Rod AE86, $135 list,
    181-3100 4 Link Set AE86, $375 list,
    181-4000 Tension Rods AE86, $275 list, Sale Price $233 (need to drill bolt holes)
    182-1100 Tension Rods S13,S14,300ZX $230 list, sale price $210
    182-2100 Rear Toe Links S13,S14,300zx (Non Hicas Only!!) List $250, Sale price $225
    182-2200 Rear Traction Links S13,S14,300zx List $245, Sale price $220
    182-2300 Rear Upper Control Arms S13,S14,300zx List $325, Sale price $295

alex@battleversion.com
    Visa or Master Card
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

As soon as my e30 is sold, expect an order for S13 tension rods, my good man.

Comment

i just had my mom order me a set of those NRCA's alex, i cant wait to get them. hopefully my TRD springs will be here by then to compliment my agx's and the NRCA's. ahh, 3 1/2 years of massive body roll will be over once project suspension overhaul is complete, hehe

Comment

Kelly right!
        Sorry I was out of town before your event but i'm sure you will have them on your car before your next autocross.
        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

cool man! alot of guys in the pacific northwest are running your stuff. lucas is loving his lateral rod. people, just so you know battleversion parts are of the highest quality. having seen other companys 4 links and lat bar, and even short shifter break!(the company shall remain nameless) people around here started using battleversion parts on there car for hardcore drift events, and have had no problems, only rave reviews! major bump for alex and his superior products!

Comment

hey alex do we get a battle version sticker when we buy your products???

Comment

I know, I really should make some more stickers. Just that last time i made stickers it cost so much and they didnt last too long. Most of the guys I sponcer all have a sticker guy so I just send them the logo and they make it themselves. I will put the logo file up on the web site for people to download as soon as i can get the web site done.

Comment

Hey Alex,

Do you ship parts to Canada? My friend has had your nrcas for a long time already and he says that battleversion parts are all he'll ever put on his corolla. Great quality I must say!!

I'm looking for both the rcas and the lateral rod, that is if you guys ship this far?

Comment

Yes I can ship up to canada, Hit me up with your address at alex@battleversion.com and i can give you a total.

Comment

Yeah stickers would rule, I want the huge sticker that taka has on his hood!

Also do you still make the short shifters for the corolla? I had a TRD one and sold it cause it leaned to the right. thanks

Comment

I am just wondering but does the Taka your talking about have an AE86 with turbo and nitrous. Tall real skinny Japanese guy.

The Corolla is in Florida at the moment. (I think)

Comment

alex

hey alex why don't you make drift specific parts for the mk2?supra that is

Comment

i'm not sure why alex personally doesn't make them, but i can guess. you don't see to many MK2 supras at the drift events. a few, yes, but not to many. they aren't as popular as the S chassis cars or the AE86. and alex is kinda running his own show over there, desiging and tooling parts is very expensive. i don't think he'd make something he didn't KNOW was going to sell at this point. that alot of money to be sitting on his inventory shelf collecting dust.

Comment

ever heard of the site celicasupra.com theyre are lot of people with mk2 supras who want to drift but feel they don't have the adddiquate parts.

Comment

Yeah, its hard to make parts and expencive. People think just cause a set of tension rods for a s13 cost $230 that i can make a set of tension rods (or any other suspension part) for their car for that price. The only reason why the S13 set costs that much is because ive made 100's of them. Now think about how much 100 tension rods sitting on your shelf waiting to sell costs? Thats 20k and its only one of the parts I sell. If im only making 10 of something, it really costs alot per part, and most people are not willing to spend the extra money for custom parts.
                              Last edited by AlexPfeiffer; 07-26-2004, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X