WTB: 180sx driver side headlight assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 180sx driver side headlight assembly

hi, if anyone has an extra driverside headlight assembly lying around their garage, let me know how much you're willing to part with it for. oh, if anyone's got the front fenders, i'm looking for both of them as well. thanks!

never mind the fenders... if ANYone has a driver side headlight assembly, please email me.

Comment

i have the whole assembly minus the black surrounding. i belive i have 2, one black with h4 housing and one blue with stock housing.

im looking to get like 40+ shipping let me know if that works for you?

Comment

hmm... the thing is, that black shroud (covering stuff) is one of the only things busted on mine. the other thing is the little rod that lifts and lowers the light. do you have an assembly with the black stuff? i'm trying to find everything one time, since it's one of the only things broken. thanks much for the offer, get back to me if you do have the black stuff too... i wish junkyards here had any 240's...

Comment

i dont have one but my firend does... he wants 10 for it... so if you want to throw in an extra 10 for it. its all yours... i wish these things werent so hard to get... ive had like 4 people ask me for them... i traded a set of em for a 180 rear center garnish...

Comment

Working...
          X