Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help????

hay guys,
    i need help for buying my first car. i want something reliable and vely quick but with no turbo.i'm thinking about getting an old supra or a celica.
    but if theres any suggestions then that will be much appreciated

89-98 Nissan 240SX

Comment

thanx for that but do u know the price of those kinda cars

Comment

I paid $2500 for my 1990 240SX, if you want a S14(95-98) it could cost anywhere between $5000-$10,000 (depends on condition)

I'm not 100% sure on the pricing, but most of the S14's I saw when car shopping fell in that price range.

Comment

Wait, if you're in Australia, then don't you have the SR20 in that car, which is turbocharged?
          Correct me if I'm wrong, but thats what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325e30
            Wait, if you're in Australia, then don't you have the SR20 in that car, which is turbocharged?
            Correct me if I'm wrong, but thats what I thought.
            Your right, didn't notice supra_man was in Australia. It does have an SR there.

Comment

i say go with the old supra or celica.

Comment

Man, I would get an old Falcon XB, paint if flat black, put some zoomie pipes on and go Mad Max on the drift scene if I were you in Australia. You guys got some kooky laws over there concerning tire width and forced induction so I can see the no turbo thing. That's what I would do.

Comment

yes go with the mk2 supra good car and I can find you lots of performance parts for it

Comment

Working...
                  X