WTB; Stiffer GTO Springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB; Stiffer GTO Springs?

my old man and i have a gto and go drift the corners around town i was wondering if anyoneknows where we can pick up some stiffer springs for the car

I think this company might have what you're looking for... http://www.hotchkis.net/

Comment

You drift the corners around town? I wish my town had corners...All we have are intersections...

Comment

ya there are a bunch of nice corners

Comment

we were thinkin of custom coilovers would that work help me out people

Comment

If I recall correctly, I believe Edlebrock makes a good suspension kit.

Comment

What year GTO?

Depending on the year there are different places to look. If you got the new GTO the best place would be to check out Rhys Ride (not that you probably havent already). I hear alot of his parts are imported from Australia, seeing as how the GTO is the Monero (did I spell that right?). Since the GTO hasnt been out very long you most likely wont be able to find aftermarket parts in that states. For an older GTO you might wanna look into Year one or something. I hear there are a couple shops that make conversion kits for some of the older rides they use Truck springs, its an old Winston Cup racing trick I believe. Good luck with your ride and have fun.

Lucidstrife

Comment

Well his name says 70gtodrifter, so I'd guess he's drifting a '70 GTO =\

Comment

LOL

My mistake LOL, I didnt even look at his name

Lucidstrife

Comment

www.summitracing.com

search. They'll have wnat you want. Or call the 1800 number, the staff can help you find what you need.

Comment

Working...
                    X