FOR SALE: 1994 Nissan Silvia S14...this is NOT a 240SX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 1994 Nissan Silvia S14...this is NOT a 240SX

im selling my silvia..im located in Naha Japan..the specs are as follows...here are pics however they r old and do not show the majority of the mods. I can get updated pics if necessary, but it will take a little time because im deployed right now to Central Asia until september. I have not drove the car or seen it yet with the kit and RB20DET in it.
    had a blacktop sr20 but i yanked it for a couple reasons...the first being i wanted more top end. the second and prob most important is becasue i was/am bringin the car to the US and too many clowns in the US are getting their grubby hands on sr20dets for their "240sxs". Its becoming too popular of a swap./ granted they r getting redtops but regardless. and rbs are not cheapr than sr's or at least here in japan they arent. for anyone intrested the mods are as follows: i have no pics of the car currently becasue im in Central Asia till sept. here are the mods: tomei cams, upgraded turbo to the rb( dont know which turbo havent seen the car with the rb in it yet) TRUST FMIC, Tein circuit masters with EDFC, 19in work meisters rims with 245/40/19 advan neova tires in the front and 275/35/19 bridgestone potenza reo1's in the rear, HKS exhaust, GP sports g four body kit, one Bride brix seat, TRUST gaugues and interior bits, Cusco upper front and rear stut bars, cusco lower swap and tie cusco control arms, Blitz Sequential BOV, Kazz 2 way LSD, Osigen clutch, roll cage, (i forget how many points). I also have a spare C-west front bumper and sideskirts. And 17 in Super Advan rims (for drift) with 225/45/17 bridgestone potenzas at all four. Im asking 10k for the car roughly. it has 45k km on it, and 66km on the RB20. On a dyno run at Speed Factory (they did the install and tuning) the car put down 467hp and 415lb ft of torque, and ran a test QM in 11.4@123mph. Obvioulsy traction was a problem. I havnt drove the car yet with the RB in it so i cant give u driver feed back but the car is gutted. i do have all the factory interior pieces tho.

street chain drifting gone bad old pic)

(the Hello Kitty seatbuckles are not included with the car)

the car in april before the kit...the Sr20det is still in the car in that pic...i will throw those rims in for free...they r 17 in volks that i only use to drift

this is what the car looks like now minus those rims, GpSports graphics and spoiler.

im asking 10k for the car roughly...

wow what an amazing car. good luck on the sale

Comment

thank you...im also selling my 1995 toyota supra...its pretty much stock minus 19 in volk te37's, bride seats, TRD cams HKS exhaust. TRD intake.

Comment

tempting

i am currently looking for a RHD car, where in the US are u shipping what about legalization? do you have any info on that? the car is very good looking, we are currently checking into a spec R s15 but its not legalized as of yet so we do not know if we will buy it or not, how much for that supra? thanks for your time
        Riley

Comment

since i am military i donthave to go thru the same legalization process as you would so im not too clear on that process. i do know the car will need its headlights replaced with us ones (JDM is glass) the windsheilds will need to be replaced, re-enforcements in the doors, and some emission work. also shiping the car with the rb20det in it will not pass inspection. howeveri can remove the engine and ship it as a crate. or if u want i still have the blacktop sr20det.

Comment

the port i think is san diego. im looking to get 15k for the supra give or take. i listed the specs before but heres a pic...the car is lowered with TRD springs also. the reason im selling is becasue im buying a R34 GTR Vspec II and i need all the cash i can get! its 24k for the GTR. the best part about the car is that its black not the blue that everyone has.

Last edited by allblackS14; 07-19-2004, 07:55 PM.

Comment

24k for a R34 GTR Vspec II? new they are 95k and used 88k plus 25k to get them to pass DOT...

Comment

OOPPSSSSSSSS, your right...

Comment

those wird wheels were horrible..they came with the car..look how old that pic is dude!! u think i kept those on their long? heck no! lol they car now sits on 19 in volk te37's

in terms of the R34 24k is actually kinda pricey..im hoping to pay 20k or slightly less

Comment

price

so whats the price of the S14 with the SR20det included? do u think it would be worth it.. we could bring it state side if we said it was a rhd 240sx...? would it work? also does the car have a VIN # i heard that the S15's don't come with vins is it true?

Comment

you have some nice cars man

why wouldnt they have a VIN number i think every car needs one but iam not sure

Comment

Alright people ive tried the whole importing thing...I knew it was too good to be tru when i had a chance to buy a 1995 r33 GTS-t for 5 grand. There is soo much BS laws involved its rediculous. First the Importer has to be registered, second the car has to pass all test's (emissions, DOT) before it can be registered as a "licensed" vehicle and even be taken from the Importer. Then you have to have crash data on the car. Now if you wanna go the "race car" route...it has to be COMPLETELY race ready...as in stripped with a cage and ready to roll. Just check out the Govt. Site. Gives you a list of approved importers aswell as what the car has to go through to be able to be driven on the streets...If its 25 years or older there is no problem. Oh as for show cars...HAHA thats a good one...they are all high priced Exotics and im talking HIGH. Thats what i have learned...but if you want to try...go right ahead...all that will happen is you will own the car...just that you cant drive it or take it from the Importer untill its converted and passes all tests.

Hope this helps guys.
                        Josh

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/import/

Comment

Thats its i'm moving to japan !! I've been looking into purchasing a r34 gtr vspec II also but i wasnt shure about doing so.

Since your in japan tell me if this makes sense . If i were to take lets say a vacation and go to japan for awile. Would i be able to buy a car and ship it back to the usa ? I know about all the legalization issues but i'm shure there will be allot of unknown issues as well like shipping and whatnot.

I am loving both of the cars and if i didnt already have leg s15 i would concider buying your car.

danke ~

Comment

Now i was reading last night and i Discovered that if you write to the Manufacturer of the car and ask them if the car you are going ot purchase is up to US spec. They will respond with a letter stating if it is and what ALL needs to be replaced to make it up to US spec. Pretty interesting. So i figure write to the manufacturer asking about a certain car. When they reply and explain to you what needs ot be done..save up...enough money to purchase all the parts...and have it converted right at the RI. Should save u time and money

Comment

i'm highly interested. have u looked into the cost of bringing this over? will u be resp for that or will the new owner?

Comment

Working...
                              X