F/S: 97 240sx With redtop/Silvia conversion, VERY CLEAN, in Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S: 97 240sx With redtop/Silvia conversion, VERY CLEAN, in Georgia

Im posting this for a friend, contact him or me if you are interested. Ive seen this car many times in person, and it is clean as he//. The pics do it no justice.

Originally posted by sylvia240sx
    Well I have been contemplating selling the 240. I am going to take offers on it if the money is right it will be going to a new home.

You all know it is a 97 nissan 240sx with about 79,000 miles on the body.
    S13-sr20det put in in Jan. by Augusta Customs. I have kept it in the garage since the begining of Feb. only driving it on very rare occasions. Just put a brand new battery in it. Here goes the list of mods that I can think of off the top of my head Outside: 17 inch accell wheels kumho tires, sprint drop springs, erebuni body kit, vis invader carbon fiber hood. Inside: custom built roll cage, panasonic cd player customed mounted in dash, Dvd player, 7inch screen mounted in cd bin location, air fuel guage mounted in the ciggeratte lighter location, boost guage in the pillar, old rocksford punch 250 amp, audiobahn 10 mounted in the trunk with black flame cover. Motor: Sr20det red top, hks intake, hks down pipe, hks catback exhaust. It an Automatic still too.

here are some pictures for you all

so if anybody wants to make an offer let me know pm me or e-mail me at sylvia240sx@hotmail.com. Lets see what happens. two more pictures

heres a contact number:

1-800-345-3617. 9-5 eastern monday through friday

Ask for Phillip

BTW, its a USDM kouki front, with projectors, not Silvia lights. Sorry for the mispost.

Comment

<[BUMP]>

Comment

Working...
      X