ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

parting out fastback. pics (56k take a seat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parting out fastback. pics (56k take a seat)

Hey guys. I am abondoning my fastback project. I really cant afford to fix 2 cars at once. Here is my 92 fastback for your viewing pleasure. I am enjoying ripping this car apart. A wee bit of info on the car.

1992 240sx (but you knew that already) SE model
    5-speed tranny, power windows, locks, mirrors. Champagne exterior (oooohhhhh) beige interior (bleh)
    Odometer reads approx 175.5k Engine looks to be in great condition, havent fired up since I took the spark plug wires off.
    Car is hit on right front side (minimal damage) Car was broken into, therefore does not have drivers side window (courtesy of red brick) All other glass is in good, but dirty condition. Interior is a mess. It has withstood mother nature due to the missing driver side window. Everything can be cleaned though. Seats might have to be redone. The center console is broken. 2 front speakers are missing. Hood is missing hinge bolts, but in good condition. Hatch also in good shape, spoiler is falling off.

I have used all I can from it, and now I will help you out as much as I can. Tell me what you need and where you are located. I will ship ANYWHERE, and will not boink you on shipping. I will actually help out depending on shipping price.

If you are interested in anything, make an offer and tell me if you would like any other pictures. People in Florida are more than welcome to drive down and pick up parts. The Florida Keys are nice this time of year.

Here are the pics

My AIM is kwkouki, email goteki2@yahoo.com.

awww man cant believe ur abondoning ur project but o well...i could use some parts but i LIVE like on the on the other side of the states inless u think u could ship some to me.... so wat other car u working one instead of the 240..?!?

Comment

I will ship ANYWHERE. as long as you agree to pay shipping. If its too expensive, ill help out on shipping. I dont mind

This was my second 240sx. I was gonna use it strictly for race/drift. But I cant work on 2 cars at once. That and coupes are SEXIER!!!

Comment

hi...how much are you willing to accept for the 240sx taillights and the coolent reservoir? (keeps cracking on me) -_- thanks

Comment

What will you be willing to let the motor go for?

Actually PM me about it.

Comment

im all up in your PM boxes.

Comment

Working...
            X