SSR Reverse Mesh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSR Reverse Mesh!!

Hey there guys, I have a brand new set of SSR Reverse Mesh 15' in Black, Gold and Silver. The bolt pattern is 4x114 for you corolla guys, but i can also get other bolt patterns as well. Right now im selling them for $1400, Im located in Southern California . If your interested, please feel free to contact me at sales@goodsmasters.com or visit our website at www.goodsmasters.com for more info on what we have available. thanks a bunch guys!!

Last edited by hungry4drift; 07-22-2004, 06:45 PM.

I also have other SSR wheels availble such as SSR SP1's in black, ebony silver and other color and in different sizes. Please PM me or Email me at Sales@goodsmasters.com for availble of your size, color and fitment for your ride, thanks for ya time!

Comment

hey how much you selling those sp-1's for?? i might be interested

- peace

Comment

SP-1's for me too. But how much for 5x114??

Comment

180maniac and TX Drifter, just sent you guys PM's, and to those who are also interested, hit me up, send me a PM or Email, Thanks a bunch guys!!!

Comment

^^^ how much

Comment

PM sent to FormulaDrifter, thanks a bunch!!

Comment

P1 info please

Comment

DriftGirl ya gotta message in your box!

Comment

Hey guys, we have a price reduction on the SSR Reverse Mesh, im gonna knock the price down to $1300, so come and get them, only a limited set of them remaining. Also I have MK2's in silver size 15' 4x114, the offset is for the corollas and others, only a few sets of those left too. They are going for $1300 also.

Feel free to contact me at hockeyblade@hotmail.com or sales@goodsmaster.com, thanks for your time guys.

Comment

how much are these weels and could I get the bolt pattern to fit my mk2 supra?

Comment

damn I did'nt see that these where 5 lug I need 4 lug let me know if you can get them in 4 lug

Comment

I can get them in either 4 or 5 lug for your supra, bump!

Comment

bump

I'm sorry what does "bump" mean I've seen people use it alot on th other forums I use? I will search and see if I can find out what it means.

Comment

Re: bump

Originally posted by drfsupramk2
                              I'm sorry what does "bump" mean I've seen people use it alot on th other forums I use? I will search and see if I can find out what it means.
                              "bump" is the original poster bumping the thread back up to the top where more ppl can see.

Comment

Working...
                              X