No announcement yet.

SSR Reverse Mesh!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have came upon some unexpected financial woes so I can't afford those rims right now. However you said you could get conversions. Based on that I think you mean you might be able to get more at a later date. I hope Im right in this assumption. If so can I pm you as soon as I get the cash. Could you pm me with the expected aproximate price so I could get the money.Please pm me with the details. By the the way those are the nicest rims i've ever saw Iove them and have to have them.
    I REALLY HOPE YOU CAN GET MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

drfsupramk2: yes we will have these in stock, so whenever your ready, the wheels will be here, i'll send you a PM with all the details soon, hope to hear from ya. thanks a bunch

^^^^ bump

Comment

no thank you

Comment

how much for SP-1s in 4lug?

Comment

ive been on this site for a while and didnt no what bump is

and still dont know lol.......

nice rims.... sp-1 how much.?

Comment

Re: bump

Originally posted by drfsupramk2
              I'm sorry what does "bump" mean I've seen people use it alot on th other forums I use? I will search and see if I can find out what it means.
              bring up my post

Comment

nedinic and nlzmo400r: Just send you guys a email, hope ta hear from you, thanks a bunch.

Also just a reminder again, SSR Reverse Mesh has dropped to $1300, so if your interested, please email me at Hockeyblade@hotmail.com for info and details, thanks for your time guys.....

Comment

Working...
                X