X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you got a pm

Comment

re:

Dream Garage... hmmm wow just chas huh??? i feel left out...seeing as how i am chas' partner...

Comment

dream garage.....what happened to Speed Alliance??

Comment

Nothing.

Comment

re:

just our lillte project isnt it now chas...WHOWHOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Man....After seeing that e-mail this company seems pretty messed up i mean they wont just sell a small amount? That's pretty messed if they think they'll try and sell 500 of the same shift knob to us... GRRRRR!! dam greedy company! I just wish there was still a way to get my hands on one of those shift knobs. I liked Varietta's blue one..HEY! how much u want for that thing anyway?!? then again maybe i should wait and try to support Chas and his shop.

Comment

Back off my knob! Haha. I am still "bidding" on it I guess you can call it.

Comment

Nah go ahead and buy his. I dont want to take away from him

Comment

That was actually aimed at ACDTrueno, but I wasn't really that serious.

Comment

So was my comment

Comment

LMAO! its kool dude. i dont even have a car yet. lol. I think i'll just wait for Chas to get em. But Prodigy, if u dont want it i'll go after it. lol.

Comment

Hey prodigy.. I was hoping for just a bit more. if you don't mind paying just slightly more. i'll part with my knob.

i don't want to loose money on something on something i want to keep ..

Comment

It's no problem, I am working my deal and you are working yours. How much more is a little, five more or like ten more?

Comment

hey Chas, save me a tall blue one when you get the batch in, let me know when you get it in, any chance youd get it in anytime soon so i can get it and that strut bar at the same time or should i just get the strut bar now...

Comment

ill take a tall clear one please if anyone has one thanx

Comment

Working...
                                X