FS: '91 240sx fastback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: '91 240sx fastback

Selling my older 240...i got an MT about a month or so ago.

----------
    Automatic tranny, 151k miles, exterior is red with grey interior.

interior is in very good condition, only 1 fist sized hole in the carpet where the 'hump' is in the floor on the driver side.

motor runs strong.

recently had the AC recharged, and theres 2 new ties on the front, which were put on after getting an alignment. the cars goig to get smogged tomorrow.

the car is all stock. the hubcaps are not on the car at the moment, but they're in the trunk.

im asking for $2,900 for it.
    ---------

im gonna get pics of the car soon.

email me at neo__shinigami@hotmail.com if interested or if u have any questions. (btw, my email has 2 underscores between neo and shinigami...its kinda hard to tell)
    Last edited by Munch; 07-22-2004, 09:32 PM.

the car was smogged today, and i also got pics of it after washing it. they can be found here:
    http://cheesetank.50megs.com/forsale.html

Comment

i want it......i just need the money.... if you dont sell it in a few months email me @ swed_finn_metal@yahoo.com .....i live in redlands

Comment

well, if we dont manage to sell if by the time u get the money then that'll be cool, but ive also posted up for sale notices on other forums as well as craigslist. and ive already gotten an email from someone on craigslist.

ps. happy birthday man. im turning 18 this year too..in december though.

Comment

bump

Comment

ok sounds good,.....dont hold it for me tho...if you get a buy sell it...and thanks

Comment

Working...
            X