No announcement yet.

Dirt Cheap JDM Motors: SR20DET $725

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when are the S13 clips gonna be here and ready? Any idea on the prices?

Comment

is there a reason for it to dirt cheap?

Comment

The reason the motors are cheap is because I have these imported directly and avoid the "middlemen" costs.

The S13 clips should be availble in November. I didn't bring in any for October simply because I can sell the motorsets for much less than I can the clips.

Comment

i can take you up on that offer sir but i dont have a car to put it in :/ maybe in 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter
            hey i was wondering if you have one or can order a 13b for my 1987 mazda rx-7?my price range is $700 or less.. if so e-mail me at NHdrifterFC@aol.com..thanks -Rich
            As it turns out, I do have one 13b-t set coming. I will give it to you for $750.

Comment

Is this deal still going? If so me and a group of buddies have cash on hand and ready to buy. How much would it cost to ship to CA? For legitimacy can you provide some kind of form like a contract or license number so that if you flake off with our $$$ we can track you down (cell numbers and locations do not count). This sounds kind of harsh but it's the only safest way to know this deal is LEGIT. We've dealt with many flakers who take our money and disappear.

Comment

Yes the deal is still availble, ,only with the new prices I posted the other day. Give me a call and we can workout the legal details.

Comment

Are you getting any RB20DET clips? If so what is the price.

Comment

what would the new cost be on an s14 blacktop? and would you be interested in doing any discounted bulk orders?

Comment

Hmmm when i get back in March of next year, if these prices are still around the same range. We may do business.

Comment

Sorry, there are no RB20's in this system. As for discounted bulk purchases, I am always open to that. Email or call me to discuss details.

Comment

Originally posted by LexmarkX73
                          sorry to jack the thread, but a rotary swap in a miata is one of the most difficult swaps possible.
                          What do you expect from a kid who's not even old enough to drive... Why are these kids even on this forum?

I'd be interested in an RB20DET (w/ R32 subframe) if it was available.

What's your current price for a CA18DET with harness shipped to Los Angeles?

Comment

I can give you a CA18 for roughly $1500, possibly less depending on when I order the shipment. Shipping to CA is $375.

Comment

HOW MUCH WOULD IT BE TO GET A S13 BLACKTOP SHIPPED TO STANTON CALIFORNIA 90680?

Comment

All I have left are redtops at this time, but the shipping to CA is $375.

Comment

Working...
                                X