No announcement yet.

Dirt Cheap JDM Motors: SR20DET $725

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these deals just temporary? Because I will be wanting to buy one in a couple weeks as soon as I get my car. Thanks

Comment

Im looking for a 13b-t motor for my 88 rx7, front clip would be preferable. Email me with some info. malaprop11@yahoo.com Thanks!

Comment

I am selling these consistently, and the prices will not change much.

The 13B-T Engine is spoken for unless both buyers back out, in which case I will let you know.

Comment

sounds good man. Thanks

Comment

what type of SR's do you have left?
            and if you're asking for 60% up front, i could probably do it within 2 weeks.

Comment

I have S13 Redtops left. All motorsets without the ECU or wiring harness. $800 a piece, and I have 7 left. I can take 60% deposits on these, however the deposit is non-refundable, and the remaining 40% balance will be due at the end of October.

Comment

so u have 7 motorsets in your warehouse as of now? has anyone bought a motorset from u? i'm very very interested in this offer...

Comment

THe motors are arriving at the end of this month, and will be available to ship out then. Many people have ordered, and all are awaiting their motors.

Comment

looking for a s14 front clip with a good dashboard and or a rb25det front clip

prices please

Comment

• I have an RB25DET Clip for $2500, but no S14 clips arriving right now.

Comment

• how much shippec and how soon will it arrived... burbank ca 91505

Comment

• shipped and i was talking about the rb25..and when will you know about a good s14 f/c with a good dashboard

Comment

• shipping to CA 91505 will run you roughly $575. That is a flat rate and will be less if you actually purchased.

As far as an S14 clip, the earliest I could have one is the end of November, and yes I could source you one with a good dash.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbayton
                              I have an RB25DET Clip for $2500, but no S14 clips arriving right now.
                              Will you get any rb26dett's in the future?

Comment

• Yes I will be getting RB26DETT's in the future. You can always special request this if you like.

Also, I do not have the time to come back on this forum and individually inform people of when things arrive. Please do not ask this of me. If you want to be informed of when engines arrive and what is available, please go to my main website and join the mailing list. I send out announcements to that list, so if you want to be informed of when everything arrives and what is here, please join that list.

Comment

Working...
                                X