X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joined.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbayton
      Yes I will be getting RB26DETT's in the future. You can always special request this if you like.

Also, I do not have the time to come back on this forum and individually inform people of when things arrive. Please do not ask this of me.
      Funny, I get faster responses from you by calling directly or this forum, than your companies message board. Anyways, about how much will the rb26's run

Comment

• sorry to jack the thread, but a rotary swap in a miata is one of the most difficult s

Difficult or not probably doesnt matter...unless hes doing it in his OWN garage at home. I know of a shop that installed a twin turbo 13-B into a miata. It can be done...so long as ya got the skills. Since when has difficulty ever stopped people from doing what they want to? Peace, Tora

Comment

• Amen

Comment

• I must apoligize for anyone that doesn't get immediate responses. I get stretched a bit thin at times.

The RB26DETT's run roughly $4800. That price is for the entire front clip.

Comment

• From now until Saturday, 11/13/04, I am holding a HUGE sale to try and get rid of some unsold inventory. All items should be shipped as early as Monday.

SR20DET LSD Axle Set: $260 ea.
              RX7 LSD Axle Set: $275 ea.
              13B-T Engine Set: $700
              3SGTE Clip: $1600 *GOOD TILL 11/13/04*, (reg. $2,000)
              S5 FC3S Front Clip: $2000 *GOOD TILL 11/13/04*, (reg. $2400)
              KL-ZE Engine Set: $675 *GOOD TILL 11/13/04*, (reg. $800)
              RB25DET Front Clip: $2100 *GOOD TILL 11/13/04*, (reg. $2500)

Pretty self explanatory.....443-956-5386
              Last edited by dbayton; 11-10-2004, 01:32 AM.

Comment

• S13 Redtops and S13 Blacktops are taken from the obvious; S13 Silvia's. Since vehicles are cycled in Japan roughly every 2 years, these cars are taken off of the road all having roughly the same mileage. It is for this reason that JDM Importers can all make the same claim that our engines have 30-45k on them.

This goes true for any and all motors imported from Japan. And even still, our engine runners hand pick our motors within our mileage range, so there is even still another gaurantee as to the mileage on our engines. Please research a bit more before you toss insults onto an entire market.

Comment

• PM sent DBayton, Please respond.
                  Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 12-14-2004, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Ghost of Duluth, you were PM'd back.

As for the other guy I am not going to argue this, PM me if you would like to talk.

Comment

• my 2 cents.....not taking anysides...just entring a fact....
                      in japan cars are not cycled every 2 years...if you pay the tax you get to drive...more miles more tax...older a car more tax....this system makes it hard to drive old cars....why pay more for a older car when it's cheaper for a new one....

if you drive a hachi your pockets run deap...

just my 2 cents...this is what i understand from importers that i know personally.....and they bring in whole cars....

not to say that it is possible to find low milage cars in japan....

this whole process is to keep the car market stimulated...makes since to me....

Comment

• sr20

how much will it cost to send any kind of sr20 to florida and how much are your sr20s running for?
                        Last edited by ILoveLSD; 12-24-2004, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• i would like to purchase a redtop sr20det complete engine, tranny, etc. my names brian, if you could give me a call at (254)-760-2261 so i can complete sale. i tryd calling you and no one answerd

Comment

• Where are you located exactly?

Do the engines arrive at your place in clip form or in motor set form?

Who do you ship with?

How many motors/clips per container?

How long does it take from time of order to time of delivery?

Compression tested?

I'm not interested in buying, I'd just like to get some info for the son240sx forum.

Comment

• So let me ask - after 9 pages of inquires, comments, and above all else, BS - has anyone here bought engines from him? Has he delivered? If so, feedback from anyone?

I'm curious as I'm about to make a purchase.

Cheers!

Bob

Comment

• Anyone? Really - don't tell me no one here has bought an engine from him?

Regards!

Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X