Initial D diecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D diecast

Check these out! http://www.jadatoys.com/initialD164.html I found some at a K-Mart. I got a Sil-Eighty and the 86.

dang you found them at k-mart how much where they i want to get the sileighty

Comment

3 bucks each. They might have them at walmart or target in the next couple weeks too tho.

Comment

bump

Comment

hmm....thats interesting...ill have to look out for those

Comment

That Sileighty is SO poorly done. I hate actually liking that show and manga... they've whored it out like a ten-dollar-hooker.

Comment

Damn i was just at the mall and i was in a toy store, but i just walked in and got a Ford GT40 1:18 race car. Its a hobby of mine and those ID model kits and the die cast 1's look decent. I think it was just the picture quality that made them look bad.

Comment

No, it wasn't. The Sileighty is very poorly done; the front end is completely out of scale and the wheels are ugly and sunken. I refuse to support Jada toys... they're responsible for all these 12-year-old riceboys.

Comment

i see what u mean about the sileighty gridrace...it looks like it has a levin front end or something...very big headlights.

Comment

Yea but it's the closest thing to a 180 or a Silvia S13 on the american diecast market.....so im not complaining

Comment

Well the eight-six looks good enough so I will pick one of those up ASAP. Initial D being whored out? It hasnt even begun to be whored out yet. Go to Japan and see how much *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* they have about that series. Hell I found an Initial D lunch box on e-bay the other day.

Comment

Working...
                      X