X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86 Parts FS$$$$

HEY Fellow AE86,
    We here at RMR just got in new stock of the following:
    CUSCO: Front Strut Brace OS $155.00, Rear Strut Brace OS $155.00, Rear Triangle Bar $125.00, Engine and Tranny Mounts $150.00 for both, Front RCA $155.00, Front Sway Bars 23mm $190.00, Rear Sway Bars 20mm $180.00, Rear N1 Control Arms $299.00 set of 4!, 6 point Roll cage $785.00, Lateral Rods $155.00, Front Camber Plates $225.00
    TEIN: Front Camber Plates $150.00
    TOKICO HTS sets $470.00
    JIC: Hard Tie Rods sets $198.00 (These increase steering angle and are much stronger than stock)
    Eibach Race Springs 2.5"id 8" Length any rate $70.00ea, 6" length any rate $85.00.
    If you have any questions, let me know via phone 714 847-2158 or e-mail ericc@rodmillenstore.com

Best Regards,
    Eric C.
    R. Millen MotorSport
    Rhys Millen Racing
    (714) 847-2158

AE86 Parts FS$$$$

BUMP********************
    No one interetsed in good AE86 parts ? If there something you want, but do not see it, let em know.
    Thanks.

Comment

Do your prices include shipping? Just wonder cause www.vividracing.com has a Cusco 6-point rollcage for only $715.00 and they will install it.

Comment

AE86 Parts FS$$$$

We do not include the shipping, because we do not know where everyone lives. So is there price $715.00 with installation? Let me know and also where you live so we can give you a total price.
        Thanks.

Comment

Yes there price is $715 with install. That may only be cause I know 1/2 the guys that work there and I auto-x with them. The base price is still 715 though. I live in Phoenix AZ 85022.

Comment

AE86 Parts FS$$$$

Tybalt,
            That is a really good price. I would go for it. We could send that bar to you for that price, but of course us being in CA we could not install it. Oh well we tried.

Comment

Its ok, I didnt mean to jack your thread or sound like an *Censored**Censored**Censored*. I am sure you are giving the best price you can and I know Vivid did a BIG buy in with them and that may be why the price is cheaper. Good luck to your company and I just might still buy some stuff cause everything else looked pretty good.

Comment

so you can sell the bar for $715 plus tax for us locals?

Comment

AE86 Parts FS$$$$

Daytona350Z,
                  If you really want it, we can offer that to you. Call me on Monday at the shop 714 847-2158 and order it and I will honor that price. We only have one left!

Comment

Re: AE86 Parts FS$$$$

Originally posted by E86
                    Daytona350Z,
                    If you really want it, we can offer that to you. Call me on Monday at the shop 714 847-2158 and order it and I will honor that price. We only have one left!
                    cool, consider it sold. this is anthony btw, i will be stopping by on monday anyways to pick up my hub, and maybe the 4 links you showed me last time. gosh, i guess i will never stop spending money on that car. c ya monday
                    Last edited by daytona350z; 07-31-2004, 02:45 PM.

Comment

AE86 Parts FS$$$$

Anthony,
                      Cool, sounds good. See you at the shop on Monday. Thanks for the business. On another side note, you will never stop spending money on the AE86. I have had mine for over 10 years and I am still spending money on it!

Comment

Hey Eric,

I talked to you on the phone about some trd rear japan springs on friday. You said you might have a shipment coming in this week? I am looking for TRD Japan rear 6kg springs. Thanks a bunch.

Jose

Driftguy86@yahoo.com

Comment

AE86 Parts FS$$$$

DriftGuy86,
                          I talked to TRD and they say we should have them by 2nd week of August. I will post as soon as we have them in stock.

Comment

coolio ! Do you have any other type of springs for the 86 in stock thats 6kg Rear?

Comment

Working...
                            X