ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

89' 240sx red hatch for sale in socal....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alrite on thursday around 400 - 500pm... hit me up for directions (858)549-2659 around 300- 330 cause i have work

Comment

i may be interested... got see if i can get the funds

is the radiator support still bent? what did you replace all the parts with?

Comment

the radiator supports fixed a new front end is put on but its black... still selling for 1800... or 1500 if you give me s13 or s14 front seats...bring a battery cause its dead...ill take pictures later one today and post it up

Comment

new price 1300
          Attached Files

Comment

rear view
            Attached Files

Comment

alrite imma lower it to 1200 firm or i could lower it if you trade for some parts... i just need to get rid of it before i move

Comment

Originally posted by DV_S13SIlvia
                would you be willing to sell me one of those hubcap covers??
                I've Got 3 240sx hubcaps. You want 'em.

Comment

i will give you 1200 for it , but is it a manual ? and it has to run good because this will be my only car. I am going to ask my dad and see what he thinks about it. I will take auto or manual , preferably manual though. let me know if it is still for sale , if so i will call you tomarow.

Comment

yea its manual and it runs good.. yea just pm whenever

Comment

sorry man my mom and dad dont want me to buy it , they keep telling that there is somthing wrong with it for you to be selling it for 1200 . sorry for wasting your time, i really wanted that car, if i had an extra 1200 i would buy it for sure, but all i have is 1500.

Comment

Then how bout you tell your parents to drive there and check it out im sure iamerickson wouldnt mind if you came and test drove it.

Comment

i wish they would , i trust that this is a good car, but my mom and dad think that because the front end was smashed up that it twisted the chassie , but all it looks like to my is it just smashed the front. we also live about an hour and a half away and there leaving for the weekend and wont be back till next wednesday,and i have no other way to get down there, so the car will probly be gone by the time they get back anywhey. i wish i could buy it though.

Comment

Working...
                          X