FS: White "Team Panda" FC - Tony Angelo and Chris Forsberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: White "Team Panda" FC - Tony Angelo and Chris Forsberg

The genuine White Panda from Panda FC, as built by Tony Angelo and Chris Forsberg, is for sale for anyone who wants a drift-ready car (minus motor swap ) Origional thread is here:
    http://dgtrials.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=4400

"This is my 1989 Drift Spec White Mazda Rx7 Turbo II. The motor is currently blown due to oil starvation, the compression numbers were as follows : 30-30-15 front rotor and 10-10-2 on the rear rotor, I will include that motor along with another motor that has a blown rear rotor. This car was in Option Video # 113 as it was entered by the previous owner in the D1 Grand

Prix last year. It has never been crashed and is straight as an arrow. No Rust What So Ever. It has a custom 8 point roll cage, the drivers side door bar was cut and moved down about 2 inches and re welded due to it hit your elbow when you were
    driving. Its Fully Gutted and i have only bits and pieces of the interior left. It comes with all of the following:

Custom 8 Point Roll cage
    Haltech E6k Engine Management ECU Full Standalone
    Custom Front Mount Intercooler
    Sard BOV
    Corbuea Bucket Seat decent condition
    16" Mesh wheels with Dunlop sport a2's 2 of which are brand new and 2 are used.
    JDM Trust shocks and springs
    Axis Metal Master Front Brake Pads 90% life left
    Hawk Hp Pluses Rear Brakes 90% life left
    Wilwood Brake Bias Controller
    Nardi Driftstar Steering Wheel
    Apexi EL Boost Gauge White Faced
    FD Fuel Pump
    550 Primary Injectors
    1600 Secondary Injectors
    3 Pod Guage Holder
    3" turbo back exhaust to an Apexi N1 Muffler
    Unknown Brand Sprung 6 Puck Clutch with 70% life left and Pressure plate
    Polished Upper Intake Manifold
    Custom Shimmed Series 4 Differential (series 4 rx7 diff's were clutch type so we shimmed the clutches closer together so it locks better)
    C's Short Throw Shifter
    Greddy Shift Knob
    HKS Turbo Timer
    Custom Engine Brace
    HKS Intake

NO RUST!

This car has the fuel and engine management to support upwards of 550hp! Drop a motor in it and its drift ready! I'm currently on the west coast and i don't have time to go back home and take time to put another motor in and pay shipping fees back to California. So i have to sell her, she made 241rwhp at 13psi on a mustang dyno when she ran. I hate to see her go but to persue farther I need to build another car and move on.

Im looking for 4000 OBO. If you want the car shipped you pay for it, it costs anywhere from 950-1700 to ship from new york to california. Serious Inquiries only.

My Aol Instant Messanger name is RiotMurderCity
    My Email address is a.kors@mail.com
    My Telephone Number is 1-714-264-6343 thats my cell number, my names alex. my phone dies alot, so leave a message with your name, number and what time i should call you back."

Car is in NJ/NYC right now. Someone jump on this - it's way mroe than $4k in upgrades.
    Last edited by mranlet; 07-30-2004, 06:23 AM.

no possible way for a payment plan huh?

i live in PA?

Comment

VERY interested!! let me see what I can get together!

Comment

BTW - this is a copy of a post from a friend on another forum, but I thought that you guys here may like it (this car is a find).

Origional link is here:
        http://dgtrials.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=4400

Comment

Working...
        X