Z32 Brakes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z32 Brakes!

I have a friend who might give me the brakes to his Z32 300zx. Can anyone tell me how much I should sell them for? Because I know that they are a popular 240sx brake upgrade.

ask $400

Comment

250 for fronts or 400 for all 4

Comment

used rotors in good shape i'd sell for about $35 a pop. so front brakes at $250 + 2 rotors = $320. all 4 cals at $400 + 4 rotors = $540. that's fair for used parts.

they're gonna want to replace all the brake lines and various other little *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, so just throw that stuff in to get rid of it.

Comment

oh. this is one of those boards that censors all the bad words. i used the word "sh!t" and it blocked it. i said "various other little sh!t."

Comment

Those prices are horrible.

Used rotors in good shape, max: $20 each.
            Calipers: Maybe $50 each.
            Knowing you're not being an idiot and gouging like crazy: Priceless.
            For some things money can't buy, there's being a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech

it's all negotiable, yes. i'd ask for high for haggling.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech

I heard of a guy who ordered some in from autozone 300ZX calipers that is, then sent his 240sx calipers back for the core charge deal... got off with real cheap good shape calipers.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                  I heard of a guy who ordered some in from autozone 300ZX calipers that is, then sent his 240sx calipers back for the core charge deal... got off with real cheap good shape calipers.
                  that is brilliant. autozone'd never know the difference. and you'd get reman'd cals. better than just buying them used off someone.

Comment

Working...
                  X