JDM red/clear shift knob with flowers and dragonfly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDM red/clear shift knob with flowers and dragonfly

I waited so long for these to come in from japan! I got 4 of them and 3 already went to people around my area. I got one left and im offering it up to all of you. Its got a red bottom half and the top half is clear with 4 different flowers inside, on one of the flowers is a dragonfly made of a fish hook and some blue feathery stuff for wings. VERY NICE. if you want an old skool look, or that crazy japanese truck driver look then this is ure knob. Would look awesome on any ae86 or S13.
    price is $75
    email jay@shift-lock.net
    AIM- RoadsterJay

and how much for the cigarrettes??...by the way nice knob..

Comment

free! smoking is bad unless its from your tires!!!! lets get this knob sold. reasonable offers considered

Comment

ok....lets get this thing straight. yo JDM mo foo´s buy this thing right now!!... nice oportunity

Comment

u damn right! its a rare oppertunity and my miata needs new 14's and an LSD rebuild!

Comment

$75!! they cost about $25 at AutoBacs right down the road. I would lower the price bro. Plus i know they may be a cool thing to have on the states but they are actually pretty played out here. If you want the latest craze it seems to be real nice clean shift knobs. Titanium, or gunmetal colored. Fighter pilot looking shite. the big glitter shift knobs are big with the teeney bopper crowd. they hook up the vans, and minivans, and the spo-com scene

Comment

no joke,can you get one of these at autobacs here in so cal,I really want it but dont have the cash right now!

Comment

they should have them over in cali. autobacs over here in japan is the same as autobacs in the states right? is it a superauotbacs or just an autobacs

Comment

pretty sure its just autobacs,bet they could order em for me though.I would so rock that shift knob!

Comment

freakin autobacs. took me a long time to get these from japan, we dont have autobacs on the east coast. OK HERES THE NEW OFFER. If you want this shift knob i will trade it to you for a touge decal or some other cool drift sticker ok?

Comment

if all you want is some sticker in trade,I can offer 30$ shipped on that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* knob,lmk.I have pay pal but no cash in it so I can easily send a money order.

Comment

I'll give you $50 plus shipping bro

Comment

sorry,its been sold to me an is supposedly being shipped as we speak!

Comment

well if you get another one hit me up bro...and whats the name of the knob...who makes it...thanks
                            Last edited by gtir200sx; 08-02-2004, 02:47 PM.

Comment

im not sure who makes it, i just have my friend in japan ship them to me. I should be receiving a couple Yashio Factory knobs soon! Those will be a big hit among the silvia/180 and Miata crowd. The yashio factory roadster was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                              X