Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parting out 1988 rx7 (vert) black/ grey

i have a mint 88 convertable rx7 if you need any parts let me know

yes i do actually...if it is a 5 speed i need the whole shifter assembly, bushings rubber boot and all, i dont mind if in worn condition as long as it works, i may need the clutch pressure plate and release (throwout) bearing.. please email me at yobrae@aol.com very much apriciated.

Comment

Originally posted by GotNismo?
      yes i do actually...if it is a 5 speed i need the whole shifter assembly, bushings rubber boot and all, i dont mind if in worn condition as long as it works, i may need the clutch pressure plate and release (throwout) bearing.. please email me at yobrae@aol.com very much apriciated.
      yea i sold all that with the tranny to a guy

Comment

darn......u know of anyone who has the whole thing for cheap? i got clutch fluid shootin out of the tranny its REALLY bad....

Comment

Originally posted by GotNismo?
          darn......u know of anyone who has the whole thing for cheap? i got clutch fluid shootin out of the tranny its REALLY bad....
          check here
          www.rx7club.com
          www.clubf3cs.com
          www.thepartstrader.com

Comment

hey do you have a working engine??? i just got my 87' FC non-turbo for $250 and i need a motor if not know any places where i can get one for like $500-$700 bucks...e-mail me at NHDrifterFC@aol.com thank alot man

Comment

Originally posted by NHDrifter
              hey do you have a working engine??? i just got my 87' FC non-turbo for $250 and i need a motor if not know any places where i can get one for like $500-$700 bucks...e-mail me at NHDrifterFC@aol.com thank alot man
              yea i have no n/a motors i would just pick up a mazda reman

Comment

I might be interested in the top, if in decent condition..

Comment

is it a 5 lug? if so i may be interested in the rear end, my e-mail is bdwaggs@REMOVEMEFIRSTyahoo.com

remove the part that says to, i put it in so i don't get spam mail.

Comment

Originally posted by driftfreak
                    I might be interested in the top, if in decent condition..
                    yea the top is in great shape $250.00 for it all

Comment

Originally posted by HX-50
                      is it a 5 lug? if so i may be interested in the rear end, my e-mail is bdwaggs@REMOVEMEFIRSTyahoo.com

remove the part that says to, i put it in so i don't get spam mail.
                      i need the rear end sorry

Comment

Do you still have the wheels ? need a set. 5 lug

Comment

Originally posted by eastCoastMayhem
                          Do you still have the wheels ? need a set. 5 lug
                          yea i only have 3 of the org. wheels left, I do have a set of 300zx wheels with newer tires for $500

Comment

would you be willing to sell the three originals for around 100?

Comment

Working...
                            X