ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: ST165 1988 Toyota Celica AllTrac in LA Area ($2800 OBO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: ST165 1988 Toyota Celica AllTrac in LA Area ($2800 OBO)

"Updated 05 Aug 2004 with pix"
    Hi all, I am listing my ST 165 for sale due to financial problems(still in college). I only owned the car for about 3 month, and during these 3 month I only put about 300 miles on it, this was intended to be my weekend car so I barely drive it.

Milege: slightly under 89000 miles(don't remember the exact number, don't have the car with me, parked it at parent's house).

Mods: HKS Turbo Timer, HKS Boost Gauge, aftermarket shift knob(all put in by previous owner).

Color: White.

Wheel: Original 14" with 70~80% tire left.

The Bad: Rust on the sunroof(just some on the edge, sunroof doesn't leak, it just doesn't look good) and a quarter size on the front fender right on the corner of the wheelwell. Engine bay is a bit dusty(previous owner parked for almost 2 years, and I haven't got time to clean it). There is a small tear on the rear passenger seat. PS fluid leak(was told by mechanic the high pressure hose could use a replacement). Was told by previous owner that cruise control does not work, but I haven't try it yet since I don't use it. AC needs recharge. 3rd gears makes clicking noise when shifting under high speed(mechanic told me it's ok).

The Good: Car runs fine, I took it in for a tune up right after I got the car(flash coolant, new spark plugs...etc). New radiator hoses, new front wind shield(don't know why it cracked, probably hit by kids in the neighborhood playing baseball on the street), new valve cover gasket, new power antenna(currently disconected because it's missing the top metal piece that screws it tie), Radiator was replaced by previous owner, new CD player, new speaker, new O2 sensor(put in by previous owner for smog), car was smogged in April 2004 tag is current till October 2004, original leather, new radiator cap.

All above is to the best of my knowledge, I will update any new info or make changes ASAP.

VIN: JT2ST68MXJ0004013

PIX: www.imagestation.com
    login name: fscelica
    passowrod: alltrac
    Sorry, I don't know how to link pix, please go to the above link and login accordingly for pix.

I am asking $2800 OBO.

Car is located in Hacienda Heights, CA 91745, it's about 20 mins east of downtown LA, close to the 60 and 605.

I will include the BGB, extra IC(was going to install a BOV), and some other little parts that will come with the car.

Feel free to email me for questions or to see the car
    akahai77@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Akahai; 08-05-2004, 05:53 PM.

sounds nice... picīs will help you a lot...good luck!!!

Comment

Thanks, bump.

Comment

Bump for pix

Comment

I agree, drop some pics on here. I love the All Tracs. They came from that magical time when everyone thought that AWD little quick cars were a good idea. Then they kind of faded away. Those and the Mazda 323 GTX's, Galang VR4s. Man that was a fun time.

Comment

Don't forget DSM's...great little cars.

Comment

what about the Subaru Justy..........hahahahha

Comment

hey my name is nash, i am intresed in your celica, i live about a hour from your location, plz send pics 2 tony_montana240sx@yahoo.com

Comment

Pix is up now.

Go to www.imagestation.com
                  Login: fscelica
                  Password: AllTrac

Sorry, don't know how to link pix.

Comment

Hi, I really need the money now, if anyone is interested shoot me your offer, I will consider it.

Comment

Working...
                    X