No announcement yet.

Wrecked R33 V-Spec on Ebay...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck with the sale! and hope you can make it to Irwindale!
    yeah thats a pretty good deal

Comment

how much r u selling it for? i hope no more than 7k cause u can get a perectly running r33 Vspec for that much

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
        how much r u selling it for? i hope no more than 7k cause u can get a perectly running r33 Vspec for that much
        It says right on the page "BUY IT NOW" for $4500

Comment

i cant view ebay web sites on this gov comp. sorry. whats good fromt he car? if all u want is an rb26 they can be had for WAY less than 4500...1500 will get u an rb26 easily

Comment

Well if he doesnt post it is the entire car for that price, passanger side is bashed in though. Also has, Greddy exhaust, down pipe, oil cooler, Mines ECU, C's short shifter, Nismo suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
              Well if he doesnt post it is the entire car for that price, passanger side is bashed in though. Also has, Greddy exhaust, down pipe, oil cooler, Mines ECU, C's short shifter, Nismo suspension.
              What he said

Comment

I have been getting some of the dumbest questions and comments since posting this car sale. This one guy asked me if it was a RB swap?? Another guy said I will give you 2000.00 cash as if 2000.00 cash was even close to being enough. My favorite is that everybody knows a friend of a friend who knows someone who can get "insert JDM part/car here" for cheap. I have had 3 people tell me they can get it for cheaper. Then why are you emailing me then?? Go get it from your cheaper source. The RB swap had me ROFL though

Comment

LOL the aftermarket parts alone are worth over 2K, used. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

how is 2k not enough for an rb26? or was his offer for the whole car?

Comment

Originally posted by allblackS14
                      how is 2k not enough for an rb26? or was his offer for the whole car?
                      Once again. Well if he doesnt post it is the entire car for that price, passanger side is bashed in though. Also has, Greddy exhaust, down pipe, oil cooler, Mines ECU, C's short shifter, Nismo suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by cartunes13
                        I have been getting some of the dumbest questions and comments since posting this car sale. This one guy asked me if it was a RB swap?? Another guy said I will give you 2000.00 cash as if 2000.00 cash was even close to being enough. My favorite is that everybody knows a friend of a friend who knows someone who can get "insert JDM part/car here" for cheap. I have had 3 people tell me they can get it for cheaper. Then why are you emailing me then?? Go get it from your cheaper source. The RB swap had me ROFL though

its the same way with selling SR swapped 240s, if the markets the same, someone from norcal will buy it.

i just tell them flat out if you can get it for less go for it.

btw if that suspension is R-tune and in good shape the buyer can sell that for alot...
                        Last edited by hatebbobbarker; 08-05-2004, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
                          Why not? It has EVERYTHING in it with hella aftermarket stuff. The wrecked body doesnt matter its all about the steering wheel forward.
                          And the steering wheel forward is prolly tweaked from the crash. Its not like a car is made out of super reiliant material. Ive seen cars get minor front end damage that made the trunk not close. Frames bend.

And when I said its not the ultimate front clip, I meant its not the Ultimate. What would you rather have, a V-Spec R33 RB26 with goodies, or a Tomei RB bored to 2.8 and with full internals, awesome looking, and with the same goodies? Or maybe an R34 Clip with the Tomei motor and New turbos, with Full race prepped cooling system and electronics??

What Im sayin is this is not the ultimate in my eyes. Good price still though.

Comment

Yes cause you know EVERYONE and their Mom sells RB front clips with Tomei motors and SR front clips with Tomei motors. Jesus, in the REAL world this is an incredible deal for what you are getting.

Comment

Youre right, like I said this is an awesome deal for an upgraded RB26 front clip. Im not debating that fact. What Im saying is, it doesnt matter if NOBODY sells a Tomei front clip, its till the ultimate in my eyes. I can think of 100 possible front clips Id rather have than this one. That makes it not "Ultimate", doesnt it?

Comment

Im just gonna stop posting on here cause this is retarded. He used "ultimate" to get people to look at it. Its called marketing. Jesus christ. In the last 2 weeks there have been nothing but new people bitching and whining and running down people. So what if it isnt the "ultimate font clip" you dont need to come in here and say that YOU dont think it is so its obviously not. Everyone else gave him props and hope the best for his sale for an awesome item rarely seen in this well of condition.

Comment

Working...
                                X