ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AE86 or S13 Coilovers, Which should I sell for cheap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86 or S13 Coilovers, Which should I sell for cheap?

Hey i need an opinion. Im going to get my hands on a set of coil overs and let them go for cheap on here but i need to know which one gets more interest. i can get either the Tein HA, or JIC FLT(i think) for the AE86. OR i could get the Tein HE, JIC, or HKS Hipermax II for the S13. Which one should i get, also do u know of any other coil overs for the AE86?

the HE's for the s13 would no doubt get most interest. especially from me. if you have a cheap price i would be interested. let us know

Comment

Even though I love my eight-six I would have to say get the S13 ones. The S13 is the civic of drifting. Eight-six owners are few and far between (and most of us are poor).

Comment

roger that, ill get the HE's then

Comment

Re: AE86 or S13 coil overs

Originally posted by penpen989
          Hey i need an opinion. Im going to get my hands on a set of coil overs and let them go for cheap on here but i need to know which one gets more interest. i can get either the Tein HA, or JIC FLT(i think) for the AE86. OR i could get the Tein HE, JIC, or HKS Hipermax II for the S13. Which one should i get, also do u know of any other coil overs for the AE86?
          Not too cheap I hope......no whoring.....

Comment

Just keep in mind most AE86'ers won't like to pay more than 500-600 for coilovers.

Mine were 500 and they are nice ones

Comment

Which ones do you have for $500. Are they only the front? or only rear? cause 500 for all 4 corners is cheap.

Comment

86'ers are only broke cause that car is way over priced now hehe

Comment

tybalt. I guess you dont have a corolla? The rear is $$$ and difficult to design a coilover.

I have the paradise racing QA1 coilovers. 350lb with short sroke AGX shocks. They are nice.

They need to be painted so they are kinda ugly but they do their job perfectly.
                  Attached Files

Comment

but thats one of the home made ones, so 500 is a pretty normal price for it. Im talking about the real deal coilovers with pillowball upper mounts and whatnot. not to say that yours isnt real, but you know what im talking about.

Comment

Corolla people dont usually care about the whole "I have the blingy coils" nonsense. It's what ever works and is cheap. That's what I was getting at.

And adding pillow ball uppers to my setup is like 150.00. 700ish is still very cheap for essentially the same thing.
                      Last edited by aphxero; 08-06-2004, 03:10 PM.

Comment

I actually do have an eight-six. http://www.cardomain.com/id/tybalt86
                        I was just wondering where you got yours cause im running Ground Control coil over in the front and just TRD japan springs in the rear. Im looking to get coil overs but ive been happy with the springs so far. I will probibly break down and get a set of Tein but not for a couple years cause they are so expensive.

Comment

I dont have rear coilovers either.

Check out www.paradiseracing.com

Comment

Ive seen the Paradise ones and they are done very well. I think I will still stick with the springs though, for now.

Comment

when you say cheap exactly how much are you talking. If there cheap enough I'll buy the he's for my s13

Comment

Working...
                              X