1990 white coupe w/ sr swap and silvia front end conv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 white coupe w/ sr swap and silvia front end conv

No sunroof, HUD, JDM front seat, SR red top swap, Apexi Head gasket, HKS 264 stage 1 cams, 3 angle valve job w/ port match, HKS Rocker stoppers, New valve guides and seals, Brand new wiring Harness, Power steering, Exedy Stage 2 clutch, LSD, Cusco Tension Rods, JDM front brake conversion w/ Endless pads, Project Mu rear pads, Tokico Shocks w/ Espelir springs, Silvia Front end conversion (two projector), 17in SE-R Vspec wheels, Drift Knob, Blitz 60mm Mechanical boost gauge, Trust DD exhaust, Tanabe down pipe, Custom test pipe, factory spoiler, tinted windows, Momo steering wheel with hub.

I forgot to add that it also has a new oil pump, chain, chain guide, and tensioner. All these parts are oem SR nissan parts.

Asking $7000 obo

email or reply for pics. if local call me at 714-350-9503.

hey

whats going on can i get some pics im really interested thanks!

Comment

location?

Comment

Originally posted by domesticDRFT
        location?
        So. Cal. stands for southern california and I will send pics tomorrow. thanks.

Comment

domestic drift where are you located?

Comment

Please post the pics when you make the listing, you know people are going to ask for them. So forget anyone emailing you, if you want to sell it, post them here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
              Please post the pics when you make the listing, you know people are going to ask for them. So forget anyone emailing you, if you want to sell it, post them here.
              i'm not big on the forums so I was unable to upload pics. it kept telling me that the pics were too big to post. sorry. plus I ask them to email me if interested so it only bothers me cause I have to email them over and over again, but thanks for you concern.

Comment

You can post photos for free to Photobucket.com, then post the links and the photos will go straight in your post. The only reason that I am telling you this is that I see these kind of posts all the time and they get no play. If you are asking 7000 bucks for it, people are going to want to see photos.

Up to you though.

Comment

yeah, pictures are worth a thousand words i dont have the money, but id still like to see it.

Comment

im located in socal

Pics?

my email: plajoie05@yahoo.com if you could send them there or post them here

Comment

bump for the big D! this car is nice guys...flat linear power that eases you into your seat..

Comment

thanks for the bump coiloverkid the infamous westside touge silder.

Comment

damn straight!

Comment

Coiloverkid is the Master of Controlled Disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by nodrfts13
                              Coiloverkid is the Master of Controlled Disaster.
                              i AM the master blaster, i'm the chaos master, keep drifting it faster, on this thread I will plaster...a BUMP!

Comment

Working...
                              X